Yaba Army School of Nursing Admission Form 2022 is now available for purchase; this page will take you through the application process.
The Nigeria Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, has officially released its admission form for ND/HND nursing programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
Details on how to apply and the requirements for admission to the Nigeria Army School of Nursing may be found here.
NOTE: Military, paramilitary, and civilian individuals are all welcome to attend.
DURATION: The ND/HND nursing program is five (5) years.
The management has announced that the Yaba Army School of Nursing Admission Form has been released for the GENERAL NURSING (RN) program at the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, for the academic session 2022/2023.
ALSO SEEL Nigerian Army College of Nursing Portal
Requirements To Obtain Yaba Army School of Nursing Admission Form
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their O-Level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE). A total of two sittings are permitted. Candidates who have passed the NABTEB exam are also eligible to apply.
- By September 2022, candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 160 in the jamb.
How Much Is The Nigeria Army College of Nursing Admission Form
The college has started selling admission forms for N15,550 each (fifteen thousand, five hundred and fifty naira only)
How To Obatin Yaba Army School of Nursing Admission Form
- Only the registrar’s office has the application form.
- A week before the selection interview, a completed application must be emailed to [email protected] or to the college with photocopies a week before the selection interview
The management has directed that the forms close on the 8th of JULY, 2022, and that all interested applicants must submit their applications by that date, since there will be no extensions.
DATE FOR INTERVIEW OR POST UTME:
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- During their stay for the selection interview, candidates are responsible for their own transportation, food, and lodging. Post-UTME
- Admission is not available for purchase online.
- The college has not authorized anyone to serve as an admissions representative, either directly or indirectly.
The interview will take place at the School from July 15 to July 19, 2022, at 8 a.m. daily. Written aptitude tests, oral interviews, and screening of original O-level results will all be part of the interview process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: During the interview period, candidates are responsible for their own lodging, transportation, and food.