www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2022 Recruitment Portal Login
The additional recruiting exercise for 10,000 officers is currently live on the www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2022 recruitment portal.
To discover how to log in to the www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal Login and begin filling out the online application form, read the instructions on this page.
customs.zohorecruit.com/Careers Portal Login 2022
This page will cover everything you need to know about the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment, including the official application portal https://customs.zohorecruit.com/Careers, the application form, the requirements and qualifications, how to apply, the date of the screening exams, and the application deadline.
The Nigeria Customs Service has officially opened its application portal for interested individuals to apply for the 2022 supplementary recruitment drive. It is strongly encouraged that interested candidates submit their applications before the deadline.
NCS Recruitment Starting Date 2022
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Board wishes to advise the public that the NCS recruitment site (http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) will be open for supplemental recruitment between Monday, December 13th and Friday, December 24th, 2021.
Over, 3200 new officers will be sought for three major Cadre roles as part of this employment recruitment:
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Customs Inspectorate Cadre AIC (CONSOL “06)
- Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
Steps For www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2022 Recruitment Portal Login
To apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Exercise 2021, go to https://customs.gov.ng/?page id=7274,
To apply for the ongoing recruiting with the Nigerian Customs Service, follow the processes outlined below.
- Visit the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment official portal: https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
- And once you have access its portal
- Create an account with Nigeria Customs Service with an active email
- Then, carefully fill the application
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Click >>> Apply
- Go through your (Application form)
- Scan your original documents
- And upload on the space provided
NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE IMPORTANT MATERIALS:
Nigeria Customs Service Interested aspirants must have a recognized member of the:
(i) Nigeria Customs Service requires, Attestation Form by this above personality:
- Your LGA Chairman
- Or a Military Personnel
- Which may include your Acknowledgement Letter, which is very important.
When submitting your Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application, be sure you include:
- A clear scanned copy of all credentials
When submitting your Nigeria Customs Service application, be sure you include a clear scanned copy of your credentials. After the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and invited to take the CBT examinations.
NCS Recruitment Requirements 2022
This is a crucial aspect that you must pay close attention to. You must have the following qualifications before applying for the NCS recruitment:
The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2022 requirements listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and HND/OND are required for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022 Online registration
- To apply to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment scheme, you must be experienced in technical strategies and its agency
- Must be dynamic to think out basic ideas
- Aspirants must demonstrate basic leadership to execute the Nigeria Customs Service duties effectively, with regard to the interest of technology.
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment applicant must have the ability to think across:
- And scenarios.
- All applicant must have the ability to manage and coordinate Nigeria Customs Service projects with its span of multiple locations.
- Nigeria Customs Service applicant must have the knowledge with regard to basic track record of analytical success
- Applicants must have the ability to develop and understand Nigeria Customs Service strategies
- Nigeria Customs Service requires applicants who are:
- Vibrant and Excellent in writing
- In verbal communication skills
- Good at English, with regard to interaction
- Other educational certificates, Like: WASSCE, NECO, GCE and others are required by the Nigeria Customs Service
(a) Age of Nigeria Customs Service male aspirants:
(i) 18 and 30 years
(b) And age of a Nigeria Customs Service female aspirants:
(ii)must be 18 and 26 years
(c) Nigeria Customs Service Male aspirants must be:
(iii) 1.68 meters tall
(d) Nigeria Customs Service Female aspirants are expected to be:
(iv) 1.62 meters tall
It is crucial to note, however, that the NCS application form is completely free. Paying money to anyone in return for Nigeria Customs Service Application Form is not a good idea. The form can be downloaded at the NCS webpage.