www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2022 Recruitment Portal Login
The additional recruiting exercise for 10,000 officers is currently live on the www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2022 recruitment portal.
To discover how to log in to the www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal Login and begin filling out the online application form, read the instructions on this page.
customs.zohorecruit.com/Careers Portal Login 2022
This page will cover everything you need to know about the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment, including the official application portal https://customs.zohorecruit.com/Careers, the application form, the requirements and qualifications, how to apply, the date of the screening exams, and the application deadline.
The Nigeria Customs Service has officially opened its application portal for interested individuals to apply for the 2022 supplementary recruitment drive. It is strongly encouraged that interested candidates submit their applications before the deadline.
NCS Recruitment Starting Date 2022
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Board wishes to advise the public that the NCS recruitment site (http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) will be open for supplemental recruitment between Monday, December 13th and Friday, December 24th, 2021.
Over 3200 new officers will be sought for three major Cadre roles as part of this employment recruitment:
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Customs Inspectorate Cadre AIC (CONSOL “06)
- Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
Steps For www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2022 Recruitment Portal Login
To apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Exercise 2021, go to https://customs.gov.ng/?page id=7274, proceed to “please click here to apply,” make an account with your valid email, and fill out the application form.
To apply for the ongoing recruiting with the Nigerian Customs Service, follow the processes outlined below.
- Visit https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
- Select your preferred position
- Read the job description and requirements
- Click “I’m interested”
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
When submitting your application, be sure you include a clear scanned copy of your credentials. After the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and invited to take the CBT examinations.
NCS Recruitment Requirements 2022
This is a crucial aspect that you must pay close attention to. You must have the following qualifications before applying for the NCS recruitment:
|Chest Measurement (Male)||0.87 metres|
|Minimum Height||1.62 metres|
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
- The candidate must be a naturalized Nigerian.
- Male candidates must be 1.62 meters tall, while female candidates must be 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters when completely inflated.
- Candidate must be in good health and have a verified medical report from one of the government hospitals.
- There must be no physical or mental disabilities in the candidate.
- Candidate must have completed WASSCE with a minimum of 5 credit passes in core subjects such as mathematics and English language in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants with higher degrees, such as OND, HND, BSC, and so on, are also eligible to apply.
It is crucial to note, however, that the NCS application form is completely free. Paying money to anyone in return for an application form is not a good idea. The form can be downloaded at the NCS webpage.