UNICEF Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Registration Portal is actively going on, and on this page will we guide all incoming new applicants basic idea on how to apply for UNICEF recruitment.
UNICEF are calling on all young professional, fresh graduate, vibrant and eligible applicants to join the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund. So any Nigerian who is interested in this UNICEF recruitment scheme, should grab this overwhelming opportunity and apply for this job and get his/herself shortlisted for the next screening exercise.
Any Nigerian who has what it takes to apply for this recruitment exercise, should apply only on its official United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund website: www.jobs.unicef.org
UNICEF, in general, works in the world’s toughest and dangerous places to reach the poor and most disadvantaged children in the world. And in other, UNICEF protects the rights and privilege of every child. And across over more than 190 countries, UNICEF do whatever it takes to encourage and help children survive from their early childhood.
And now, for over 75 years, UNICEF has worked a lot to improve the lives of children, babies and families despite all obstacles, challenges around the whole world.
It is a thing of joy that its staffers always fight for the rights of children seeking:
- Safe shelter,
- Protection from disaster
- And equality.
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
How To Apply For UNICEF Recruitment 2022-2023
- Number one step, to apply for this UNICEF recruitment, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund official recruitment portal: www.jobs.unicef.org
- Read the job description, teams and conditions carefully
- Click on >>>>Apply Now tab
- Provide an active email address (For applicants who have previously applied for a job position with United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, should, apply with the same email address)
- The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Application Form is free
- If your UNICEF’s application is successful, you will receive a message notification through your email addresses submitted. The notification message is only for selected applicants who passed the UNICEF Requirements.
Requirements For UNICEF Recruitment, 2022-2023
UNICEF Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Registration Portal: Take note of the following requirements.
- A minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English WASSCE, NECO or GCE (Mandatory)
- Must make sure his/her B.Sc., HND or ND Certificate degree is in their possession
- NYSC certificate are required (Compulsory)
- A birth certificate is required, and it’s compulsory
- Must be free from crime or any fraudulent activities
- Must possess a valid means of identification, is important (Government Approved ID Card)
- Must apply with a valid phone number and email
UNICEF Recruitment Update 2022-2023
UNICEF Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Registration Portal. For more information regarding the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment exercise, always visit this portal regularly and refresh updates regularly in case if there are any changes, and we will update all applicants as soon as possible.
- Interested applicants are to submit only one application
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
- Do not pay anyone or group of person who claims he will help you get any of the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund vacant job position.
- UNICEF will not accept unsolicited Curriculum Vitae for employment.