Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Final list is now available: If you applied for the Uganda Police Force Online Recruitment Exercise.
With regard to the previous concluded Uganda Police Force Recruitment 2022 exercise, we are here to inform all aspirants that the Uganda Police Force has officially released the list of aspirants who have been successfully shortlisted.
And on this page, we will show all applicants who participated in the yet concluded recruitment exercise, on how to check their names on the list of Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 in the following sections listed below.
Uganda Police Force Shortlisted Candidates Latest List
The Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 names of all successful applicants in the federation are now available. As a matter of fact, all successful aspirants who have been selected by the Uganda Police will, in general, be screened.
And for those applicants who couldn’t find their name on the Uganda Police Shortlisted final list, are to take it in good faith. And for those applicants who passed the Uganda Police Screening exercise will be hired successfully into the Uganda Police Force.
Successful UPF Candidates Are To Report To Designated Quarantine Centres Immediately
In general, we are to inform all aspirants who participated in the Police Constables exercise, which recently completed its recruitment operations and also, the full list of all Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 is now available on its official portal. And these successful names have been displayed at:
- Different Uganda Police District
- And Regional Police Headquarters.
Apart from checking your names online, applicants can as well check their names at the:
- Local District
- Or Divisional Police Headquarters
(a) To see if they have been successfully selected.
All Uganda Police successful candidates are to report to one of the Uganda Quarantine Centres, for a number of two weeks before reporting to the:
- Uganda Police Training School: (Kabalye)
For them to commerce their Police Recruit Training Course. Most importantly, in general, these are the things that are going to happen at your quarantine centres, which are listed below:
- Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates will be thoroughly screened for Covid-19 symptoms
- At the quarantine centres, you will be instructed on Covid-19 awareness
- And lastly, on safety procedures.
- All Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates are expected to report to the quarantine centres in two stages in general
Online Procedures On How To Check Uganda Police Force Shortlisted Candidates
Uganda Police aspirants are advised to be calm and law-abiding, while waiting for the Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates list to be published on its official website: www.upf.go.ug
Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates Latest Update
We are grateful to all aspirants who shown interest and concern in working for the Uganda Police Department as a (PPCS).
- The 19,09,2020 got: (17,378 applications) from 28 different locations in general
- East Kyoga (Soroti) had the most aspirants
- Followed by: North Kyoga (Lira)
- West Nile (Arua)
- And Bukedi Tororo
(a) With the least number of aspirants coming from:
- Mt Moroto (Moroto)
- Katonga (Mpigi)
- Savanna (Luwero)
- And Wamala (Mityana)
A Uganda Police capable recruitment team has launched into the selection process, and only the qualified aspirants will be selected.
All Uganda Police Shortlisted Candidates 2022 will be called for an interview. And for those applicants who will successfully pass it oral interview and other basic requirements will be fully hired as one of the Uganda Police officers.
And the above qualities includes:
- The Highest Levels Of Uganda Police Personal Integrity
- Excellent In Communication Skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Shown Physical Health
- A Realistic Understanding With Regard To Roles And Responsibilities
- Problem-Solving Skills
- And Lastly, Strong Drive With Regard To Personal Improvement.
(a) And the official date will be declared as soon as possible.