River SUBEB 2023 Recruitment: The Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board call on eligible candidates to visit the subeb login portal and apply to fill out the River SUBEB 2023 Application Form for 2,101 teaching vacancies in the state. Interested candidates must complete the online application form through the login portal: www.rsubeb.net or www.rsubeb.org.ng to fill out all requirements.
The River SUBEB 2023 Recruitment has begun. To increase your possibility of being considered, please carefully note the information released on this page for guidelines on how to apply. See requirements for screening of credentials and others documents, academic qualifications, and application deadline.
Eligible candidates applying on the Rivers 2023 subeb login portal for a position to teach in public primary, junior, and secondary schools must meet the standard criteria listed by the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board for the 2023/2024 teachers recruitment exercise.
Individuals applying must possess and apply with the academic qualifications obtained from an accredited higher institution of learning in the following subject areas, listed below:
|English Language||Biology||Primary Education Studies||Introductory Technology||Christian Religious Studies|
|Mathematics||Literature in English||Integrated Science||Physical and Health Education||Islamic Religious Studies|
|Physics||Social Studies||Agriculture Science||Yoruba||Civic Education|
|Chemistry||Basic Education Studies||Business Education||French||Computer Science|
River SUBEB 2023 Oral interview, screening of academic documents, certificate of birth, and identification shall be conducted for only shortlisted candidates who successfully passed Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment requirements.
- Ondo SUBEB Recruitment
- Plateau SUBEB Recruitment
- Abia SUBEB Recruitment
- Taraba SUBEB Recruitment
- Sokoto SUBEB Recruitment
- Anambra SUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Recruitment
The Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board application form can be obtained only through the login portal: www.rsubeb.net or www.rsubeb.org.ng. River SUBEB 2023 Shortlisted Candidates will be notified through email or SMS of information about their screening and CBT date and centers.
Rivers SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Requirements
All eligible candidates applying to teach in public primary, junior, and secondary schools in Rivers state must complete their application form requirements and submits all academic qualifications.
- Certificate of Origin or Identification and Certificate of birth issued by (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age duly signed
- Interested candidates filling out the River SUBEB 2023 Application Form must attach their NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate, Bachelor, B.ED, B. A (Ed), HND, OND, or Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), and WASSCE, NECO, or GCE with at least five (5) credits, including Mathematics and English Language.
- At the space provided, all eligible candidates must upload their passport photograph and valid means of identification, for example (NIN, International Passport, Voter’s card, or Others)
How To Apply For Rivers SUBEB 2023 Recruitment
River SUBEB 2023 shortlisted candidates will be invited by the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board for examinations and screening assessment. And they are expected to come with their acknowledgment slips printed online and their academic credentials at their examinations and screening centers.
- Go to the portal login: www.rsubeb.net or www.rsubeb.org.ng
- Signup with an email
- Verify your email
- Select a job position
- Go through the portal instructions.
- Provide all required information
River SUBEB 2023 Application Form Deadline
The Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board management has yet to officially announce a closing date for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise.
The River SUBEB 2023 application may last for two (2) weeks. Interested candidates are to visit the Rivers subeb portal login and apply on time to be among the successful candidates.