Rivers SUBEB Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form-www.riversstate.gov.ng
The Rivers SUBEB Recruitment 2022. This is to give notice to all interested applicants that the government of Rivers State has created a lot of jobs opportunity in all sectors to end the rate of unemployment in Rivers State and we are reaching out to all interested youth to grab this unlimited opportunity. And on this portal we will be guiding you by providing all the necessary information, requirements and qualifications that will grant all applicants success in this ongoing Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment exercise.
And any applicant who do not apply through the Rivers State government official website will not been shortlisted. And we will be giving every detailed information and all interested applicants are advised to apply via this official website: www.riversstate.gov.ng. And you are hereby advised to apply on before the Rivers SUBEB closing date.
Is Rivers State SUBEB recruitment Out
Due to the fight to reduce the rate of unemployment by the government of Rivers State; the government has made it easier for Rivers SUBEB to employ the unemployed youth into all the job sectors in Rivers State. All interested applicants are hereby advised to visit the Rivers SUBEB recruitment website www.riversstate.gov.ng and start online registration.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
General Requirements for Rivers SUBEB Recruitment
All eligible candidate are required to have the following:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Applications will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- NYSC Certificate or discharge certificate for the BSC and HND holders
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Local Government Identification
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate (For graduates)
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
Guidelines On How To Apply for the Rivers SUBEB Recruitment
Interested applicants who wish to participate on these ongoing Rivers SUBEB Recruitment must follow the the steps listed below:
- First, the applicant should visit the official Rivers State recruitment portal at: www.riversstate.gov.ng
- Go to the Recruitment home page.
- All interested candidates should complete the prescribed application form. And all candidate must provide the following details: Full Names, permanent addresses and Local Government Area , Email addresses, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended and Course of study. Then click on submit the applied application form
- lastly, print out the registration form.
Closing Date For The Rivers SUBEB Recruitment Been Announced
Rivers SUBEB Recruitment 2022-2023: This is to notify all candidates that the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board has not yet announced an official closing date. And once it is been announce, we will be notifying all applicants on this portal. And we whereby advised all interested candidates to apply on before the closing.