An easier way to access the NYIF Login Application Portal 2022, has been provided in this publication. And we will guide you through the unique procedure to access the registration portal through this webpage: www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) website allows applicants to log in, sign up, or register for the fund. And to apply for the $75 billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) loan, continue reading
NYIF Login Portal 2022
To log in to the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) portal, all you ought to do is to apply using this webpage: www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng to access the NYIF Login Application Portal and apply to be a beneficiary.
The application portal has been enabled, and registration for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) is still open. To apply, go to the official website: www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form
Login NYIF DASHBOARD Check Status
Applicants can change their bank account details on their NYIF Dashboard.
This initiative/program was designed by the federal government in partnership with the NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) and the Central Bank of Nigeria to give basic possibilities for young Nigerian entrepreneurs.
And thousands of Nigerian citizens have benefited from the program. For applicants to confirm if their loan application is approved or pending, all you have to do is to log in to your dashboard using your email and password.
The steps to log in to your NYIF Dashboard are as follows:
- Phone or desktop computer
- Visit the NYIF portal: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/ApplicantDashboard/Business/Login
- Please enter your login credentials (email address and password).
- Select the Loan Status tab from the (Dashboard) menu.
- Then, where your account information is requested
- Click on: Next
- After that, click >>>Summit
- After you have set the required conditions in number four (4)
NYIF Approves Loans To Applicants 2022
Candidates who have been selected for the program :
- Should log in to the official NYIF portal: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/login
- And check their credit status on their dashboard
- At the start of the approval process (Recommended).
Check NYIF Loan Shortlisted Candidates
NYIF Login Application Portal 2022 – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Visit the NYIF for more information: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
- Then, fill up the blanks with your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Click on (Validate BVN)
- You will be taken to a screen where you will be asked to enter: A password
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you enter the correct password
- To activate your account,
- You will receive an email with: A confirmation link.
- Log in to finish your application
- After successfully completing the steps above.
How To Check NYIF Loan Status 2022
Follow the steps below to check the status of your loan from the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF).
- Go to your: NYIF dashboard
- And log in
- Usernames and passwords (Must be entered)
- Scroll down to 2021 NYIF Beneficiaries
- And click on it
- Download the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) PDF file.
- Then, lastly, look up your names.
For recent updates on the:
- NYIF news on payment
- NYIF news updates
- list of shortlisted candidates
- names of selected candidates
And impending Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2022 News, please always visit this portal regularly.