The NJFP Registration form portal for 2022 is now accessible for online applications. This page contains further information about how to apply for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme through the NJFP application portal, as well as other recruitment-related material. Here is where you can apply for NJFP positions.
The application form for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program in 2022/2023 is now available. This page details the application process for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program in 2022, as well as how to apply for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program registration process and deadline in this article. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
NJFP Registration 2022 Apply For Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program. These details contain criteria, prerequisites, and instructions on how to apply for the NJFP recruitment in 2022 without difficulty. So keep reading and follow all the instructions.
2022 NJFP Registration Starting and Closing Date
We’d like to let everyone know that the NJFP recruitment portal 2022 is now accepting applications. The Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program encourages interested and eligible individuals who are seeking an entry-level position in the corporate world to apply.
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program will accept applications from September 6 to October 20, 2022. We’ll show you all you need to know about the application process, including how to apply and properly complete the NJFP registration form.
There are numerous options to join the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme, whether you are a recent graduate or a host organization.
If you want to be considered for the ongoing NJFP recruiting, now is the time to act because the NJFP registration deadline may not be extended.
NJFP Registration 2022 Apply For Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme. This opportunity could be a stepping stone toward your objectives. So take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to give your life meaning and purpose.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Portal 2022
The NJFP site is now online, and anyone who is interested in applying can do so. The official Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme application portal has the NJFP registration form.
Fresh graduates and host organizations are eligible for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Program. To apply, all you need is an active email account and a phone number, as well as suitable qualifications.
This programme is:
- We’re seeking for young, talented Nigerians like you who want to get into the business sector.
- 20,000 highly qualified Nigerian youngsters would be placed in commercial and public sector companies across a variety of industries.
- Empower and involve youngsters so that they can contribute to the private sector’s expansion.
- It will assist organizations in reducing the time and resources spent on recruiting entry-level positions.
However, there are some standards you must complete before submitting an application to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the registration procedure. The prerequisites are listed below.
Eligibility Criteria for NJFP Registration 2022
You must meet the following criteria to be considered an eligible fellow:
- Become a citizen of Nigeria.
- You must be at least 30 years old.
- I’m not now employed in any capacity.
- Have excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing.
- Be a recent graduate from any discipline (Bachelor’s Degree or HND Certificate) who graduated no earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with a minimum of a Second Class Lower (2.2) in a Bachelor’s Degree or an Upper Credit (> 3.00) in an HND Certificate.
- Obtained completed the obligatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a NYSC exemption certificate.
- Demonstrate an interest in and willingness to help Nigeria’s socioeconomic growth.
- Demonstrate interest in and commitment to the field of your choice.
- Have good time management skills and a professional demeanour.
To be an eligible host organization, you must
- Have no criminal history or convictions, and no ties to forbidden groups such as terrorists, drug traffickers, illegal commerce, or child labour.
- Have policies against sexual harassment, exploitation, and abuse, as well as non-discrimination policies based on gender, race, religion, and disability status (PSHEA).
- Provision of current regulatory documentation, such as – CAC Registration Certificate
- Clear descriptions of available position criteria are provided.
- Submission of an official letter of interest demonstrating a thorough understanding of the NJFP’s goals and a willingness to assist the program by accepting fellow placements.
- Mentorship support for fellows will be provided through specialized sessions with current experienced professionals within their organizations.
- Agreement to follow the program’s principles and sign a code of conduct.
How To Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2022
Follow the steps below to apply for NJFP fellows:
- Visit https://www.njfp.ng/application to apply for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme.
- Put your first and last names here.
- Please enter your email address as well as your password.
- Password confirmation
- Register by clicking the Register button.
NJFP Registration 2022 Apply For Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme. You will receive a notification regarding the next phase of the application process via your registered email address after completing the application form. If you don’t receive an email, check your Spam/Junk folder to see if it was delivered there.