Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application has been announced on its recruitment portal and The Nigerian Prisons Service are inviting all brilliant applicants to come and participate in its 2022-2023 recruitment exercise. All Interested applicants are advised to go through its requirements before applying online.
In general, as part of long-standing efforts by Nigerian Prison Service to increase safety and reduce the rate of crime in Nigeria, Nigerian Prisons Service has been recruiting new applicants for a while now.
In other word, the Federal government is very serious about security and also the government want to fight and make sure that its citizens are safe. And applicant who is interested in joining Nigerian Prisons Service, should read the following below:
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2022/2023: BASIC PROCEDURES
- Submit an application on the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment portal
- You must possess all required qualifications
- Appear for the Nigerian Prison Service screening exercise
- And if you are qualified, you can start working with the Nigerian Prisons Service.
Important Notice: Below are the departments under the Nigerian Prison Service:
- Administration and Supplies.
- Works and Logistics.
- Health and Social Welfare.
- Finance and Budget.
- Inmates Training and Productivity.
The Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application has always been done on its portal and its recruitment exercise scheme will not change this year. For more information, online application. Visit the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment portal: www.prison.gov.ng
OTHER TRENDING JOBS
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
Nigerian Prison Service Vacant positions 2022
- First Class: Superintendent Cadre:
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons
- Superintendent of Prisons Medical
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II
- Superintendent of Prisons Veterinary
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons I
- Second Class: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons
- Senior Inspector of Prisons
- Inspector of Prisons Nursing
- Third Class: Assistant Cadre:
- Prisons Assistant I
- Prisons Assistant II
- Prison Assistant III
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Interested applicants should ensure endeavour to log in into the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment official website: www.prison.gov.ng
to confirm all recruitment information with regard to available job vacancies for the year 2022-2023 session, because in other word, there might be little changes with regard to its recruitment exercise.
Basic Requirements for the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2022
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2022/2023:
- B.Sc. or HND holders are qualified to apply for the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment exercise.
- Other educational certificates, like WASSCE, GCE, or NECO are required
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from federal medical hospitals are required
- Nigerian Prison Service applicants must be good at English
- Nigerian Prison Service applicants must be excellent in writing
- Government approved ID Cards are required by Nigerian Prison Service
- Nigerian Prison Service applicant must have the basic ability to think across:
- And scenarios.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service 2022 Recruitment
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2022/2023:
- Log in into the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment official portal: www.prison.gov.ng
- Confirm your account info by clicking the above link in your email
- After your email confirmation, Re-enter your login information
- Then, provide all the necessary information below:
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- Home Town
- LGA of Birth
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Fill in your application information and requirements correctly.
- On submission of the Nigerian Prison Service form, to print out a Reference Form and also ensure the reference form, is filled by referees. (VERY IMPORTANT)
- A government worker
- Or your local government chairman. Are the ones who are qualified to fill the referee’s form
Nigerian Prisons Service 2022 recruitment deadline?
The Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form exercise is designed to close at within six (6) weeks from its opening. But with regard to this information, interested applicants should try and fill in their online applications within this period of time.
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: All interested applicants need to have a basic education and vibrant experience, to enable you to function well in the Nigerian Prison Service.
In conclusion, the expectation of the Nigerian Prisons Service with regard to its 2022-2023 recruitment exercise is to receive applicants who are intelligent, vibrant and willing to obey its laws and serve in Nigerian prisons.