Nigerian Navy Recruitment for both tradesmen and tradeswomen is now ongoing for the year 2022. See the eligibility requirements, application date, and how to apply. This page will provide you with all the necessary information on the recruitment process.
According to information we have received, the Nigerian Navy has begun its annual recruitment exercise, and as a result, we have chosen to publish this guidance to assist interested individuals in applying for the recruitment from the comfort of their workplace or home.
How to Join Nigerian Navy
We’ll show you the official website where you can submit your application, as well as the prerequisites and paperwork you’ll need before applying, as well as a step-by-step guidance on how to apply.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2021
Be aware that several websites claiming to be the navy’s website are requesting money in exchange for the application form. The Nigerian navy will never ask you to pay money for an application form. The application form is completely free of charge. Candidates must apply through the navy’s official website, www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
To be one of the Nigerian Navy’s shortlisted candidates, you must first understand the prerequisites and qualifications required to join the Nigerian Navy.
We understand that you desperately need this work, but you must also take every piece of information seriously.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements 2022
This is the most crucial stage of the recruitment process; if you match the prerequisites and possess the qualifications given below, you are eligible to apply for the position.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen with a valid form of identity, such as a passport, national ID card, or permanent voter card.
- The applicant must have a WASSCE, NECO, or NECO certificate with a minimum of 5 credit passes in core courses such as mathematics and English.
- Applicants for tradesmen and women must also have an OND, pass trade tests, and have a City and Guild Certificate.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.68 meters tall, while female candidates must be at least 1.62 meters tall.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field, as well as a higher national diploma, is necessary.
- There must be no physical limitations on the applicant.
- There must be no criminal records on the applicant.
|Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
To apply for the position, you must first create an account on the navy portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com and provide a valid email address and phone number. Always read the job description on the navy portal again.
- Visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com for more information.
- Go to “click to see full guidelines” and then “click to read complete guidelines.”
- Read the instructions for applying.
- To apply, go to “click here to apply.”
- Complete the online application form.
Following the selection procedure, shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited to the Nigerian navy screening.
Are you looking for the most up-to-date information on Nigerian naval recruitment? Continue to visit this website on a daily basis or leave a comment in the box below.