Nigerian Army School Of Finance and Administration 2023 – The Nigerian Army School Of Finance and Administration invite interested candidates to visit the admission portal: https://admission.nasfa.com.ng/ and apply for ND/HND program. The NASFA 2023/2024 Admission Form is out; see requirements, academic qualification, and how to apply below.
The Nigerian Army School Of Finance and Administration application form must be filled out and submitted on the admission portal. Interested candidates must meet the admission criteria before applying for any of your preferred programs.
Interested candidates seeking admission into the Nigerian Army School Of Finance and Administration must apply online on or before 19 June 2023, the admission form closing date.
To apply on https://admission.nasfa.com.ng/, all participants must submit complete copies of their academic credentials, and candidates whose academic results are still awaiting are not eligible to apply.
There will be a physical screening of all candidates seeking admission to any ND/HND programs. Only NASFA 2023 Shortlisted Candidates who meet the academic requirements for the Nigerian Army School Of Finance and Administration will be considered and invited for an interview.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online with a valid email or phone number and follow the application instructions before filling out the 2023/2024 NASFA Admission Form.
NASFA 2023 Admission Requirements
All participants who wish to gain admission into the Nigerian Army School Of Finance and Administration must meet specific requirements to increase their chances of being shortlisted.
- Interested candidates must possess minimum entry requirements in ND/HND programs, as they must have a minimum of five (5) credits and not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, GCE, or NECO. Most importantly, English Language and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Candidates applying for the NASFA 2023 Admission Form must meet the jamb UTME requirements. For instance, candidates must possess five (5) credits in WAEC, which includes English Language, Mathematics, and Economics, with a cut-off mark of 160 and above.
- The following subject: Mathematics, Economics, and any other Social Science subject must be acquired in your jamb UTME subjects.
During the NASFA 2023 Screening exercise, candidates whose WAEC, GCE, or NECO results are questionable will be disqualified. The admission form for the ND/HND programs is ongoing.
How To Apply For NASFA 2023 Admission Form
To apply for the Nigerian Army School Of Finance and Administration 2023 admission form, you must have an active email and phone number and meet the admission requirements before applying online.
You must possess your academic results and others requirements listed above. Individuals whose results are still waiting are not entitled to apply. To fill out the NASFA 2023 Admission form, follow the step below:
- Visit the https://admission.nasfa.com.ng/ portal login
- If you don’t have an account, sign up
- Enter your email, phone number, password, security question, and answers
- Click on continue
- Follow all instructions
- Provide all requirements
NASFA 2023 Admission Form Closing Date
To be among the shortlisted candidates, you are expected to follow all instructions and apply on or before the 2023/2024 admission form closing date, which is scheduled to end on 19 June 2023.
You can reach us in our comment section below for questions and answers.