The Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Form Portal 2022 is now open for the intake of Nigerian Army 83rd Regular Recruits in 2022. (83RRI). See the official recruitment army.mil.ng 83rri portal for the Nigerian Army 83rri application form, portal, and method for applying for the recruitment operation.
83RRI Portal of the Nigerian Army – Are you ready to join the Nigerian Army? Now that the recruitment form is out, and the portal is available, you can apply for NA 83RRI recruitment. The Nigerian Army 83rri began on 15th September 2022, and the application deadline has not yet been published.
We’ve simplified the application procedure for Nigerians interested in joining the Nigerian Army’s 83RRI recruitment operation, which is now underway. All you have to do now is make sure you carefully follow our instructions, and you’ll be able to submit your application.
Every year, the Nigerian Army recruits new soldiers. Applicants must register for the 83rd Tradesmen/Women recruitment into the Nigerian army on the website www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
- DSS Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Application Portal 2022
You can apply for Army 83RRI online at recruitment.army.mil.ng. To begin, you must first log in to the 83rri army portal and register. You are now ready to go if you upload all the essential paperwork to the Army 83rd Regular Recruit Intake (83RRI) website.
It’s worth noting that the portal used to be www.naportal.com.ng, but you will have to go to official website www.army.mil.ng and apply now. Any interested applicants applying should do so now, use the site. Please note that the 83rri form is completely free. Log in to the application portal and fill out the registration form.
The Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment 2022 is open to interested applicants from the states listed below:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Is Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Form Out?
The Nigerian Army’s 83RRI form is now available. On its official website: www.army.mil.ng, the Nigerian Army confirmed the news. The data is correct, and the army 83rri 2022 application form can be seen on the portal.
Many online applicants have inquired whether the application is available. We are happy to inform them that the Nigerian Army is finally ready to recruit additional soldiers, as seen by the release of the army’s 83rri registration form.
Basic Requirements Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment 2022
The Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment 2022 requirements listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and HND/OND are required for Nigerian Army 83RRI Online Recruitment 2022 registration
- To apply to the Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment scheme, you must be experienced in technical strategies and its agency
- Nigerian Army 83RRI applicants must be dynamic to think out basic ideas
- Aspirants must demonstrate basic leadership to execute the Nigerian Army 83RRI duties effectively, with regard to the interest of technology.
- Nigerian Army 83RRI applicant must have the ability to think across:
- And scenarios.
- All applicant must have the ability to manage and coordinate Nigerian Army 83RRI projects with its span of multiple locations.
- Nigerian Army 83RRI applicant must have the knowledge with regard to basic track record of analytical success
- Applicants must have the ability to develop and understand Nigerian Army 83RRI strategies
- Nigerian Army 83RRI requires applicants who are:
- Vibrant and Excellent in writing
- In verbal communication skills
- Good at English, with regard to interaction
- Other educational certificates, Like: WASSCE, NECO, GCE and others are required by the Nigerian Army 83RRI
(a) Age of Nigerian Army 83RRI male aspirants:
(i) 18 and 30 years
(b) And age of a Nigerian Army 83RRI female aspirants:
(ii)must be 18 and 26 years
(c) Nigerian Army 83RRI Male aspirants must be:
(iii) 1.68 meters tall
(d) Nigerian Army 83RRI Female aspirants are expected to be:
(iv) 1.62 meters tall
Steps to Apply for Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
Follow these steps to apply for the Nigeria Army 83RRI Recruitment:
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Nigerian Army 83RRI recruitment official portal: www.recruitment.army.mil
- And once you have access its portal
- Create an account with Nigerian Army 83RRI with an active email
- Then, carefully fill the application
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Click >>> Apply
- Go through your (Application form)
- Scan your original documents
- And upload on the space provided
NIGERIAN ARMY 83RRI IMPORTANT MATERIALS:
Nigerian Army 83RRI Interested aspirants must have a recognized member of the:
(i) Attestation Form by this above personality:
- Your LGA Chairman
- Or a Military Personnel
- Include your:
- Or Acknowledgement Letter.
When submitting your Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment Application, be sure you include:
- A clear scanned copy of your credentials because, it is highly required by the Nigerian Army 83RRI
If you wish to apply for this position, you should follow these procedures. As you can see, joining the Nigerian Army is rather simple, as long as you have the physical and mental qualifications to work with the Nigerian Army.
Some applicants may still have trouble applying for the 83rri of the Nigerian Army. Please double-check your application and make sure you haven’t committed any mistakes that will prevent your application from being approved.
The Nigerian Army will release the names of the 83RRI shortlisted candidates to the public via their website www.recruitment.army.mil later, and candidates will be able to read their names and determine whether they have been shortlisted.
All questions about the Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment should be placed in the comments’ area, and we will go over them one by one and respond to all of your questions about the Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment (83RR1).