Nigerian Army College of Nursing Portal 2022: On this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about Army College of nursing Yaba Official Portal and how to obtain and submit your application forms.
For the 2021/2022 academic session, applications are being accepted from the public for the Nigerian Army College of Nursing’s ND/HND Nursing Program in Yaba, Lagos.
Military, paramilitary, and civilian personnel are all welcome.
Requirements Via Nigerian Army College of Nursing Portal
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level results (WASSC/GCE, NECO), with:
- English Language
- And Biology taken in no more than two (2) sittings.
- By October 2021, candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Candidates must be native Nigerians.
- Candidates must also have taken the JAMB 2021 exam and received a minimum score of 160.
- A medical fitness report is required in addition to the foregoing.
How Can I Find Nigerian Army College of Nursing Portal
Candidates have been requesting to know the exact portal for Nigerian Army College of Nursing, based on this, we are here to guide all candidates that all admission forms can only obtain and submitted through the Registrar Office. Therefore, do not make a mistake by submitting your admission form to an unknown portal, as you might not be admitted.
Mode of Application
On payment of a non-refundable fee of N5,000, admission forms can be obtained from the Registrar Office.
- Interviews will be held at the School from the 14th to the 18th of September 2021, at 8 a.m. daily.
- Written aptitude tests, oral interviews, and screening of original O-level results will all be part of the interview process.
N.B. During the interview period:
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing candidates are responsible for their own lodging
- And food.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing Closing Date
A week before the selection interview, complete application forms and photocopies of your credentials must be returned to the college.