Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2023 – The Nigeria Police Force will soon announce the 2023/2024 recruitment of constables. Interested candidates can go to the www.policerecruitment.gov.ng login portal and apply. Review the Nigeria Police Force requirements for police constables to note the criteria.
To be among the Nigeria Police Constable 2023 shortlisted candidates, participants must meet certain requirements as announced by the Inspector General of Police.
Information required for the Nigeria Police Constable recruitment has been released on this page to guide candidates who want to join the Nigeria Police Constable and get shortlisted for screening and other recruitment processes for the next 10,000 constables.
Before applying on the www.policerecruitment.gov.ng login portal, first, go through the Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2023 qualifications and requirements for screening, including the application closing date and how to apply.
Interested candidates are informed that the Nigeria Police Force needs to recruit constables for the 2023/2024 recruitment session. However, the NPF 2023 application form is not out for online application.
The Inspector General of Police has released a piece of press information informing interested candidates who want to join the Nigeria Police Force to remain calm till the Nigeria Police Force announces online applications for constables nationwide.
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- Check Police Recruitment Status Here
- Nigeria Police Rank and Salary Structure
Nigeria Police Constable 2023 Recruitment Starting Date
The Nigeria Police Constables 2023 recruitment application date has not been released nationwide and the Nigeria Police Force recruitment intake has not begun. The 2023/2024 submissions of online applications are still pending as announced by the Inspector General of Police.
Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Application Form requirements and qualifications have been shown below. The Nigeria Police Force recruitment requirements and qualifications will determine whether you will be on the shortlist.
- Interested candidates must present an Attestation Form from a recognized individual such as LGA Chairman or a Military Personnel
- Candidates must provide an acknowledgement document from either their parents or guardians
- To join the Nigeria Police Constable, you must be a Nigerian by birth and must be free from crime
- Bachelor, HND or OND, NYSC Discharge Certificate, including WAEC, NECO or GCE for 2023/2024 Nigeria Police Constable recruitment
- Interested male candidates for constable must be at least 1.67 m tall, and 1.64 m for female candidates
- All participants must not be more than 30 years of age. And are required to apply with a Medical Fitness Certificate/Certificate Of Good Health, which will be issued by any of the federal medical hospitals.
Interested candidates who seek to join the Nigeria Police Constable are hereby informed that the Nigeria Police 2023 Application Form is currently unavailable. To find out when the Nigeria Police 2023 Application Form will be enabled, always visit this page or login to the NPF Portal: www.npf.gov.ng, for more information.
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Constable 2023 Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for the Nigeria Police Constable 2023 Recruitment. Interested candidates must log in to the portal with all required criteria, fill out the application form correctly and upload all necessary documents before clicking on the submit button.
- Log in to the portal: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Signup with an email and password
- Go through the application form instructions
- Provide all required information
A nationwide press release will be published by the Inspector General of Police through the official portal, newspapers and others once the application for Nigeria Police Constable begins.
However, the NPF 2023 Today’s News on recruitment will be released here from time to time as one of our efforts to guide and support interested candidates who want to join the Nigeria Police Force.