– Nigeria Custom Service Today’s News on Recruitment –
Read through this post to learn about the most recent Custom Recruitment News. Nigerian Customs Services is the official name of this organization.
This is a committee established by the Nigerian government to ensure improved service delivery while maintaining systematic and efficient intervention control.
The government has given this body the authority to deal with an increase in international trade, which has unfortunately resulted in economic violations, money laundering, terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, intellectual property rights violations, and the disposal of toxic and dangerous materials.
Latest on Nigeria Custom Service Today’s News
Nigerian customs services serve as custodians of state commerce and border control, facilitating legitimate business in a threat-averse global economy.
1. COVID-19 Has Stalled Customs Recruitment — Official
The coronavirus, COVID-19, issue has caused the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, to halt its recruitment drive. Mr. Joseph Attah, the Service’s spokesperson, stated that the exercise has been placed on hold and that no one should discuss it again.
According to him, the unexpected breakout of COVID-19 has temporarily halted Customs recruitment.
2. Nigerian Custom Recruitment Categories
According to information obtained from Umar Sanusi, the overall boss of the Nigerian Customs Department’s Human Resources Department, there would be recruiting in the following categories:
• Superintendent Cadre Category: Approximately 800 successful applicants will be hired as Support Staff in this category.
• General Duty Categories: This category will hire around, 2400 individuals to fill the following positions.
3. The Rank of the Nigerian Custom Service
Comptroller General, Deputy Comptroller General, Assistant Comptroller General, and Comptroller are the positions for which you must apply.
4. Nigeria Customs Recruitment Update 2022
The Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2022 is not open to everyone. To be honest, there are some standards that each candidate must meet in order for their application to be accepted or to clear the screening stage.
5. Custom Clears Air on Alleged Attempt to Smuggle Vegetable Oil
Fadahunsi had accused Hammed Ali, the NCS Comptroller General, of overseeing a skewed and illegal recruitment process, stating that the Customs head was spending N1.6 billion on the recruitment of only 3,200 new employees.
The senator further claimed that the customs chief purposefully outsourced the process of recruiting and training, despite the agency’s availability of the necessary resources.
6. The Forms and Credentials Needed for Recruitment
Parental guidance form, parental consent form, police report, and letter of identity from the local government keep in mind that you must be a good citizen of Nigeria’s federal republic. Mental and physical fitness are required.
Cultists are not permitted to apply. Please note that having tattoos on your body sends the wrong signals and may cause you to be disqualified during the screening process. Do you have a disability? If you answer yes, your application will be automatically denied.
7. Nigeria Customs Service Screening Date 2021
The NCS E-Recruiting Portal will provide the Nigeria Customs Service Screening Date, Exam Centre Avenue, and other important information for individuals who applied for the NCS 2021 recruitment activity.
8. How To Check Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) Shortlisted Candidates
Copy the URL for your cadre, paste it into a browser, and replace [Your Number here] with your personal number. http://intranet.jamb.gov.ng/customs/PrintSlip.aspx?ID=NCS/C08/YourNumberhere for B.Sc. holders.
Visit: http://intranet.jamb.gov.ng/customs/PrintSlip.aspx?ID=NCS/C06/YourNumberhere for ND holders.
How to Log in to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Before proceeding with your application, please read the following guidelines carefully:
- Visit the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment official portal: www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- And once you have access its portal
- Create an account with Nigerian Customs Service with an active email
- Then, carefully fill the application
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Click >>> Apply
- Go through your (Application form)
- Scan your original documents
- And upload on the space provided