Niger SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application form
SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 is open for all qualified candidate and to all interested applicant are advised to access the Niger SUBED recruitment for via the Niger SUBEB Recruitment website www.nigersubeb.ni.gov.ng/wp/register.
And we are here to guide you with the vital steps on how to apply on this forthgoing Niger State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment exercise and we strictly advise all applicant to abide on the steps listed on this portal.
Any applicant who wished to apply for the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board must know the necessary information we have outline on these article to enable you been updated on the needed information.
Niger SUBEB Recruitment Form Out?
The Niger SUBEB Recruitment Form is not out and once the application form is out, we assure you that we are going to update all online applicants once the application form are made available on the official website. You are advised to always visit this portal and as well as any latest information regarding to Niger State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment exercise will be outlined here on this portal.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Niger State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment has listed out the requirements to all levels and all interested candidate are advised to apply on before the schedule closing date.
General Requirements for Niger SUBEB Recruitment
All eligible candidate are required to have the following:
- All candidate must have a valid identity card
- Applicant are required to have at least five credit in SSCE, NECO, or GCE subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Candidates with B.SC, HND, NCE, OND and NCE are required to provide their original certificate from a recognized institution
- Any physically health or any mentally sick applicants will not be allowed on the recruitment exercise.
- All eligible candidate are required to provide their BSC, HND and OND certificates.
- Every candidate who wish to apply must not be less than 22 years old
- Every applicant must be fully willing to be deployed to any Local Government of the State.
Procedure On How To Apply for the Niger SUBEB Recruitment
Any applicant who wish to apply for Niger SUBEB Recruitment must follow the the steps listed below:
- First, the applicant should visit the official Niger recruitment portal at www.nigersubeb.ni.gov.ng/wp/register
- Go to the Recruitment home page.
- All applicate should complete the prescribed application form and all candidate must provide the following details: Full Names, permanent addresses and Local Government Area , Email addresses, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended and Course of study and then click on submit the applied application form
- The lastly, print out the registration form.
Niger SUBEB Recruitment Closing Date
Niger SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023. The closing date has not been announced by the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board and all applicants are advised to always visit these page to enable them get updated regarding to Niger SUBEB recruitment closing date.