Niger State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates For The Year 2022: Qualified Candidates who passed the first process for the Teacher Forum Program in Niger State have been shortlisted.
And with regard to this information, We will walk you through on the easiest part on how to find out if your name was among the Niger State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
Among other things, you can definitely check the names of the Niger State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates online with the help of this publish. And most importantly, please, are you aware that the NSTSC will publish the names of aspirants on the official portal?
Procedures On How to Check Niger Teacher’s Shortlisted Candidates
To access the official Niger State teacher’s shortlisted portal and check the Niger State teacher aspirants that have been shortlisted, please follow the procedures:
- First, visit the Niger State teacher’s official portal: www.nigeristate.gov.ng
- Log in with your email and password
- At the home page, scroll down
- Then, Click View Full List
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB? APPLY:
Important Requirement For The Niger State Teacher’s Shortlisted Candidates
Niger State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2022: All qualified aspirants are required to come along with the following standards listed below:
(a) Four (4) passport photos
(b) Certificates of completion of the following, like:
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- B.A. (Ed)
- NCE certificate from any of the accredited university
(c) Birth certificate
(d) Or age-declaration affidavit
(e) A Photocopy of your printed online application form
(f) A legitimate form of identity, such as:
- An international passport
- A valid driving licence
- National ID card
- Bank verification number
- Or a voter card
(g) Local Government Identification, like:
- L.G.A. Certificate of Origin
(h) Print your registration confirmation.
(i) And, suitably signed Certificate of State of Origin.
(a) You must have good morals
(b) You must be in:
- Physically Fit
- And emotional health
- (c) And most importantly, you must not pay any person or persons who claim they will help you secure a job.