The NATFORCE Appointment Letter: In general, an appointment letter is known as an employment offer letter, which is a legal document given by an institution to its qualified aspirants as a means of acceptance.
Aspirants, who were successfully selected for the NATFORCE 2022, will receive an SMS notification with instructions on how they can download their NATFORCE Appointment Letter, and its prospectus for further processing.
Is The Official NATFORCE Appointment Letter Out?
The NATFORCE appointment letter for all selected successful aspirants who passed the NATFORCE training, as well as its medical examination, will be issued a NATFORCE Appointment Letter by its National Task Force administration.
If you are among those applicants who participated in the NATFORCE 2022 online recruitment process, and have not yet received your NATFORCE Appointment SMS, you can visit its official portal and check/print your NATFORCE Appointment Letter using the following procedures listed below.
NATFORCE ID Card
NATFORCE Identity Card (ID CARD) will in general be issued to all appointed officers who were successfully selected in all NATFORCE recruitment exercise. Therefore, for aspirants who got their NATFORCE ID card are advised to handle it with care, just to avoid penalties/sanction.
How to Download NATFORCE Employment Letter Online?
Follow the procedures below:
- First, visit the NATFORCE official portal: https://natforce.org/
- Log in to access the recruitment portal
- To get your appointment letter
- Enter the Your Phone Number/Tracking Number
- Click the Login Button
- You will be brought to your NATFORCE Dashboard if your above personal details are correct.
- To download your Appointment Letter and your Prospectus, click on each of them on your dashboard
- Print your Appointment and Prospectus
- And send it to the NATFORCE Region for further processing.