NASRDA List Of Shortlisted Candidates: The National Space Research and Development Agency has announced the shortlisted applicants for the screening exercise in 2022/2023. The official NASRDA shortlisted portal also has the NASRDA 2nd batch list of selected candidates.
We’ll teach you how to find out if you’ve been shortlisted for the screening process, and how to download the whole National Space Research and Development Agency recruitment shortlist in PDF format from the official website.
The methods for gaining access to the nominated portal have been detailed in detail. So keep reading to find out how to check the NASRDA shortlisted candidates for 2022/2023 and how to obtain the list in PDF format.
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form
Is NASRDA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Out?
Are you wondering if you were pre-selected for the NASRDA screening exercise after applying for the recently finished National Space Research and Development Agency recruitment? If that’s the case, you’ve arrived at the incorrect page.
All candidates who applied for this year’s recruiting should check the official shortlisted portal to see if they’ve been selected for the screening process.
We are glad to tell you that the NASRDA shortlisted names for 2022 have been revealed. The NASRDA has picked a few qualified candidates and scheduled them for the next round of interviews.
You have been pre-selected for the screening exercise if your name appears on the list. Below is information on how to check the NASRDA shortlisted candidates for 2022.
Basic Steps To confirm NASRDA List Of Shortlisted Candidates
The names of selected candidates for the screening exercise, which is part of the recruitment procedure, have yet to be released by the National Space Research and Development Agency’s administration. As a result, the entire list of NASRDA shortlisted names has yet to be released.
The full list of 2022 applicants will be posted on the main NASRDA selected website in due time. Continue reading to learn how to get to the portal and how to check your name on the list once it’s been published.
By following the steps outlined below, you can determine if you are one of the NASRDA 2022/2023 shortlisted applicants.
- Visit the NASRDA shortlisted official portal: www.nasrda.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Click to View Full List under Shortlisted Candidates
Remember to write down the screening date and the relevant paperwork because failing to show up on time with the required documents implies you’ve turned down the job offer.
Apart from verifying the list on the NASRDA’s official registration page, the organization’s administration will notify and contact all shortlisted candidates via their registered email addresses regarding the screening process, which will take place at various places around the country. So keep an eye on your registered e-mail address for updates on the selection process.
- Additionally, you must bring the following documents to the screening centre to confirm that you filled out the online registration form.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification (Government Approved ID Card)
- Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs
- The NASRDA List Of Shortlisted Candidates has not yet been uploaded at the time of writing this article. The complete list is now available. To see if you’ve been pre-qualified, go to the official registration webpage.
We post the most up-to-date information about the National Space Research and Development Agency’s recruitment procedures every day. As a result, in order to avoid missing an update, we recommend that you bookmark this page and refresh it as often as possible.
If you have any questions on the National Space Research and Development Agency’s shortlisted candidates for 2022/2023, please leave a remark below, and we will react as soon as possible.