NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 Application Portal has been enabled. Although the NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 online exercise has not begun, But in no distant time, the National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria may soon commence its job recruitment exercise.
On this page, we will provide to all applicants with the NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 information, requirements and other related updates that will grant your online application a huge success.
All selected NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 applicants must be screened thoroughly. And all NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 online application can only be applied only on the National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) official website: www.naptin.gov.ng.
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
The National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria is an organization which was created to impacts positively in the lives of every Nigerian, and also this organization was established on March 23rd, 2009. Its primary objective was for the establishment to provide training activities for power development sector, personnel and coordinate training activities.
NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 is open to interested applicants from the states listed below:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
NAPTIN Recruitment Online Application Form 2022
NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form is not available and cannot be accessed on its official portal, due to the fact that there is no vacant position, and meanwhile the no NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 date has been fixed for its online application.
But rest assured, in no distant time, the National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria will commerce its recruitment exercise, for the year 2022/2023 job scheme.
NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 Online Requirements
The National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) requirements are listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and HND/OND are required for National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) Recruitment 2022 Online application
- To apply to the National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria recruitment scheme, you must be experienced in its technical strategies and its agency
- National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria aspirants must be vibrant to think out basic ideas
- Aspirants must demonstrate basic leadership to execute the National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) duties effectively, with regard to the interest of technology.
- National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) Recruitment applicant must have the ability to think across:
- And scenarios.
- All applicant must have the ability to manage and coordinate National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) projects with its span of multiple locations.
- National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria applicant must have the knowledge with regard to basic track record of analytical success
- Applicants must have the ability to develop and understand National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) strategies
- National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria requires applicants that are:
- Vibrant and Excellent in writing
- Dedicated To Duties
- Crime Free
- In verbal communication skills
- Expert in computer and its application
- Good at English, with regard to interaction
- Other educational certificates, like: WASSCE, NECO, GCE and others are required by the National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) Recruitment exercise.
How To Apply For NAPTIN Recruitment Online Exercise
NAPTIN Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the NAPTIN recruitment official portal: www.naptin.gov.ng
- And once you have access its portal
- Create an account with National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria with an active email
- Then, carefully fill the application
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Click >>> Apply
- Go through your (Application form)
- Scan your original documents
- And upload on the space provided
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by NAPTIN
- To apply for the National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria (NAPTIN) Recruitment 2022 exercise, make sure your Curriculum Vitae is up-to-date.
Finally, NAPTIN Recruitment 2022 Application form for have not been made available online, and do not pay anyone who claim to be an NAPTIN agent. For more information with regard to the National Power Training Institution Of Nigeria Recruitment exercise, always visit this page.