NAFCON Portal Login 2022: In this article, we shall be discussing everything about the Nigerian Airforce College of Nursing login portal, the latest tuition/school fees, as well as other information regarding the NAFCON form.
Nigerian Air force College of Nursing News Update, 2022
The school is responsible for the first training of nurses and medical technicians in allied medical professions such as pharmacy, medical laboratory, and preventive health services. It has three colleges under its administration, including NAFCON School Fees News.
“The school also hosts upgrade and refresher courses for several categories of NAF medical professionals, with the goal of exposing them to global best practices in aviation medicine.”
The Nigerian Air Force is one of the armed forces that places a high value on medical treatment for officers and personnel. Its reference hospitals across the country have some of the brightest medical minds on staff.
Its facilities in Port Harcourt, Lagos, and Abuja, among other places, provide treatment and medical care to Nigerian civilians in addition to wounded military and their families.
NAFCON Portal Login, 2022
All qualified applicants are advised to visit, and purchase their forms at the Registrar’s office for a non-refundable cost of N15,500 naira. A week before the selection interview, complete application forms and photocopies of your credentials must be returned to the college. For more information, visit: https://www.airforce.mil.ng/news/naf-college-of-nursing-to-commence-national-diploma-programmes331336816
NAFCON Requirements 2022
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSCE/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics,
- Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Also, candidates must be between the ages of 16 and 26 years by October 2022.
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- In addition to the above, candidates must have written JAMB 2022 and scored the minimum JAMB Cut-Off Marks of 120
- In addition to the above, a candidate must have a medical fitness report.
During the selection interview/Post-UTME period, candidates are responsible for their own lodging, transportation, and food.