KADSUBEB Test Result 2022: On this publication, we wish to notify candidates who participated in the yet-concluded Kaduna State Teaching Service Examination that the exam results for the KADSUBEB State Teacher’s Examination Scheme have not been released online
But information reaching us indicates that so many candidates did well in their KADSUBEB State Teacher’s Examination Scheme, while others did not. But on this page, we will provide our viewers with how to check if they are among the successful candidates once the KADSUBEB Test Result 2022 is published online
And congratulations to all applicants who participated in the KADSUBEB State Teacher’s Examination Exercise, as we wish you an excellent result. Also, we announced to all incoming teachers who participated in the staff evaluation test, which was initiated by the KADSUBEB, as you can now check your KADSUBEB Test Result 2022 through this portal: www.kadsubebtest.com
And there are other processes, and you can either use your:
- Staff Member – (Staff Number)
Important Notice: After you may have verified your exam results, please don’t forget to print your result slips
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
Is Kaduna State Teacher’s Examination 2022 Results Out?
All our incoming teachers are to wait for the next complete KADSUBEB shortlisted names of the successful candidates to be released officially, and for applicants whose names appear on the list, we say congratulation
Any applicants who appear on the list are now fully qualified to take the KADSUBEB exam, which we also believe you all have already taken (CBT Exam) and now awaiting the KADSUBEB CBT Result to be released.
At the moment, the CBT Exam results have been uploaded online, and all applicants can now check their results to see if they made it. And to begin, visit the Kaduna State Teaching Service Commission’s official portal: http://tsbrecruitment.com
How to check KADSUBEB Test Result 2022
For your evaluation test result slips, follow the procedures listed below:
- First, visit the KADSUBEB portal: http://tsbrecruitment.com
- Then, log in
- Check your result Scores Online to see if you are qualified to join the (Teaching Service Commission)
OR MOREOVER, YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW THESE SECOND PROCEDURES
- To start, first log in to the Kaduna State Teachers portal: kadsubebtest.com.
- Then, type the employee staff number
- Or salary account number (For Instance, The One Used For Its Assessment Test)
- Type it into the appropriate field, (For Instance, Enter: EKDN 5XXX For Kaduna North Local Government Teachers) on its portal
REMEMBER, YOU MUST:
- Log in to the Kaduna State Teachers portal
- Using your accurate Login Details
- Which includes: (Your Email Address And Password)
And aspirants who fail to follow these basic steps may risk losing access to their: (Personal Data).
What Is A SUBEB Teacher Competency Test?
(a) The purpose of the teacher competency test is basically designed to measure the teacher’s competency in communications skills
(b) It’s also a measure to determine the knowledge of:
- Other basic subjects
- And knowledge about the: (Teaching Profession)
Also, teacher candidates are basically required to:
(c) To take (Proficiency Exams) in their areas of Specialities.
Four (4) SUBEB Competencies That Teachers Should Have?
With regard to its four (4) groupings
(a) These competencies help to organize in its field:
- Basic Knowledge
- Skills Abilities
- Behaviors That Contributes To Individual
- And In Its Organizational Performance In Education
(b) And generally, it is simply designed for teachers
(c) To train them on what they need to master, to basically maximize their daily performance, such as:
- Classroom Management
- Instructional Delivery
- Formative Assessment
- And personal competencies
Mandates Of SUBEB?
The State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has a basic mandate to:
(a) Deliver All Basic Education In The State
(b) And, It is a means to ensure:
- Qualitative Training For Pupils
- And Learning To All Primary Schools In Nigeria