INEC Recruitment 2023 application form login portal is open. Interested candidates can apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment through the official portal: www.inecnigeria.org. See the INEC 2023 application form process to note how to apply on the login portal.
To apply on the login portal, candidates must have an active email and phone number. See the INEC Recruitment 2023 requirements and application qualifications for the 2023/2024 INEC screening processes. Candidates applying on the recruitment portal must not express support for any party candidates and must not be a member of any political party.
Candidates applying on the official portal are to go through the INEC Recruitment 2023 requirements and qualifications for the available vacant positions, click on apply and follow the INEC application instructions, create your password with a valid email to apply, fill out the INEC Recruitment 2023 Application form.
The name filled in on the INEC recruitment application form must tally with your BVN, interested candidates must ensure that all information is filled in correctly and once your application is submitted on the INEC 2023 login portal: www.inecnigeria.org, you will not be allowed to edit your information.
Interested candidates applying to be among the shortlisted candidates must ensure they upload their passport photograph, fill out the information of their referees when filling out the INEC Recruitment 2023 application form, and check the Attestation box which will help you in terms of validation.
Before you submit your application form; thoroughly go through your application information so to avoid errors that may occur, and print out your acknowledgement slip. Only successful candidates who pass the INEC Recruitment 2023 requirements and qualifications will be considered for the shortlist.
The INEC Recruitment 2023/2024 application form is not out. Online application for various vacant positions has not begun. Interested candidates are to wait patiently till the Independent National Electoral Commission announces other recruitment. For more information, go through the requirements and how to apply below.
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
INEC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
View the INEC Recruitment 2023 requirements below:
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian by birth, and such a candidate must not be a member of any political party or express support for any party.
- Master’s, Bachelor, HND or OND and must have five credits in WAEC, NECO or GCE, including NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Candidates applying for the INEC 2023 Recruitment must have good morale, good communication, be medically fit and free from crime
- Interested candidates must possess a certificate of State of Origin and must not be more than 35 years.
How To Apply For INEC 2023 Recruitment
Carefully fill out your information once you log in to the INEC 2023 recruitment portal and apply and sign up with a valid email. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Log in to the portal: www.inecnigeria.org
- Signup with an email and password
- Go through the login portal instructions
- Provide all required information
INEC Recruitment 2023 Closing Date
The www.inecnigeria.org login portal was opened on Wednesday, 14th September 2022 and closes on 14th December 2022. However, the INEC 2023/2024 recruitment date, including the closing date, has not been announced.
Information will be published nationwide and sent across once the Independent National Electoral Commission releases an official date for the INEC 2023 online registration.