The INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022-2023 will be covered on this page. For more information, visit the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Application Portal.
As the election approaches, there is an increasing need for INEC to not only register eligible voters but also ensure that eligible voters receive their permanent voters card, allowing the electorate to express themselves at the polling unit and ensuring that the election is a true reflection of the people’s wishes.
INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment Update 2022
Everything is in place for the country’s general elections, and INEC has pledged to conduct a credible election across all states and the federation.
Prof. Mahmud Yakub, the commission’s chairman, recently stated that the independent electoral commission will hire approximately 1 million ad hoc workers for the upcoming general elections.
He stated this during his visit to the INEC senate committee.
“The independent and electoral commission’s projected increase in the number of Adhoc staff to be engaged in the elections arose from the need to make space for adequate manpower to educate Nigerians and conduct elections on a larger scale, and, most importantly, to meet pressing needs for that purpose in some polling units across the country.”
Prof. Mahmud Yakub, the INEC chairman, stated that the commission intends to allow some categories of Nigerians who are not allowed to vote in elections by law to vote in the 2023 elections.
The following are the five groups:
- There are around 16,000 INEC personnel in the federation.
- Monitoring agents or observers are terms used to describe civil society organizations.
- Members of the country’s security forces
- Those that are incarcerated
- Members of media bodies
Note: Adhoc personnel will be thoroughly trained in the use of the smart card reader that will be used in the future general elections. As a result, anyone who applied for a position as INEC adhoc personnel should prepare for extensive training on how to utilize the card readers.
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- AIB Recruitment Process 2022
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form Portal
Expected Categories For INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment 2022
- You must either be a serving member of the Youth Corps or a former member of the Corps.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian undergraduate studying at a federal government-owned university.
- You must be a federal employee.
Requirements For INEC Adhoc Recruitment, 2022
The Electoral Body conducts many recruitment operations from time to time in order to fill various vacancies that exist in order to conduct hitch-free elections in the country.
- To be considered for this position, you must meet INEC’s standards.
- What you need to know now is what the requirements are:
- B.Sc., HND and Masters’s Degree holders are to apply for the INEC Adhoc job scheme
- Applicants applying for the INEC Adhoc must have good knowledge in computer operation and its applications
- INEC Adhoc needs vibrant, optimistic and applicants who are willing to work when needed
- Good communication habits are compulsory
- Recent Passports photograph and valid government approved ID Cards are required for the INEC Adhoc job scheme
- And lastly, other educational credentials are required.
- Applicants must also be physically and intellectually fit, as well as drug- and narcotic-free.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
Please note that INEC reserves the right to use NYSC Corp members as temporary workers, therefore if you are currently serving in the corps and want to enlist, you are welcome to apply.
Is INEC Recruitment form to be out?
Please take note of this webpage if you intend to apply for INEC adhoc Staff recruitment for the 2023 election.
For further information, go to https://itms.inecnigeria.org or go to www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment and www.inecnigeria.org.
How to Check INEC Shortlisted Candidates 2022
How do I check my INEC recruitment status?
- Login to the INEC recruitment portal: www.inecrecruitment.com
- Sign in with your application details:
- And password.
- Go to the Shortlisted Candidates Tab button.
- You will receive a congratulatory message
- If you are among the shortlisted candidates.
INEC Adhoc staff salary 2022
|Job Role||Employment/ grade level||Salary (₦)|
|Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)||GL 07||₦638,133 – ₦961,577|
|Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager||GL 07||₦ 638,133 – ₦961,577|
|Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)||GL 07||₦638,133 – ₦961,577|
How to APPLY for INEC adhoc staff Recruitment
Those interested in applying as an undergraduate should keep an ear to the ground because INEC has stated that they will collaborate with your institution’s management, which means an announcement will be made at your school.
- Visit the official INEC registration portal: www.inecnigeria.org
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the INEC instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- Preferred Physical Screening State
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Submit your application
Those serving in the Corps who wish to apply should follow the instructions in their relevant PPA from their local government headquarters.
Civil servants should apply directly through the INEC portal.