Imo State Government Jobs Vacancies 2022. This article will show you how to apply for Imo State government jobs via the Imo State Government’s official website.
Do you want to work for the state government of Imo? If you answered yes, make sure you read this page all the way through to the conclusion to learn everything you need to know to be considered for the Imo state recruitment.
Many hopefuls have inquired, “When will the Imo state government recruitment for 2022 begin?”
This question will be answered on this page, as well as all you need to know to be considered for the Imo State job. As a result, don’t go any place.
Note that the state government of Imo is not currently hiring. Always keep an eye on bekeking.com for the most up-to-date information about Imo state recruitment.
Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Social Scientist
- Quantity Surveyor
Note that registration with the Imo state government is absolutely free. Paying someone to apply for a job is not a good idea.
After that, let’s swiftly move on to how to apply for Imo state government job openings.
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form
Requirements for Imo State Government Recruitment, 2022
To be eligible for the Imo state government recruitment in 2022/2023, you must have the following qualifications:
- At least 5 credits in appropriate disciplines, including English and Mathematics, in the West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Computer application knowledge is a plus.
How to Apply for Imo State Government Recruitment 2022
To apply for a job with the Imo state government, follow the steps below:
- All applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes marked, in the top left corner, (Application For The Post Of Registrar) to:
- The Consultant,
- C/o Senior Special Assistant (Special Duties),
- Office of the Secretary of the Government of Imo State,
- Government House Annex, Owerri,
- Imo State.
Imo State Government Recruitment Closing Date
The Imo State Recruitment/Registration closing date or deadline has yet to be notified. You will be contacted once the deadline has been set.
Please let us know if you want to be kept up to speed on the latest news on Imo State Government Recruitment 2022 in the comment section, and don’t forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media sharing buttons below.