The Ibom Air Recruitment portal for 2022 is now open for online applications. The Akwa Ibom Airline application form can be found on the Ibom Air application page.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Ibom Air recruitment start and end dates in this article. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
These contain application skills, qualifications, job descriptions, and prerequisites, as well as instructions on how to apply for the Ibom Airline job without difficulty. So keep reading and follow all the instructions.
All prospective employees of Ibom Airline are treated equally, regardless of their religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, gender, or other diversity issues. To work for the state government, all prospective individuals must meet the employment standards.
Are you interested in advancing your career with Ibom Airline? If so, you might be interested to learn that Ibom Airline is recruiting for young, active men and women to join the Akwa Ibom International Airport.
The success of the Ibom Airline depends on hiring and empowering exceptional workers. They rely on their top performers to propel their company forward by thinking strategically, developing teamwork, demonstrating character, and producing results.
As an Ibom Airline employee, you’ll be surprised at how much you’ll learn from working with people who have a wide range of talents, backgrounds, and degrees of experience and are prepared to share what they know.
So, do you want to put your abilities to work with people who are just as enthusiastic, results-oriented, open-minded, and hungry for professional and personal development as you are? Then continue reading to learn more about the Akwa Ibom International Airport recruitment procedure and your chances of landing this fantastic job.
Some advantages of applying for the Ibom Airline recruiting are listed below.
- You will have the chance to meet people you would not have met otherwise.
- Learning new talents will help you improve your abilities. Persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and a variety of other skills are just a few examples.
- It will assist you in gaining a better understanding of the world.
- You will be led by some of the greatest experts in the area.
- You’ll also be a member of an exciting team of professionals that collaborate closely to ensure that every flight is an unforgettable experience.
Available positions For The Ibom Air Recruitment
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
- Airport Engineer / Planner
- Concessions / Airport Food Service
- Airport Guide / Ambassador
- Airport Custodians / Serviceperson
- Fixed Based Operator Lineperson
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
- Emergency Services
- Flight Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Operations Agent
- Flight Dispatcher
- Ground / Airport Station Attendant
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Sales Representative
- Airline Ticket Agent and so on.
Requirements for the Ibom Air Recruitment
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificate
- Applicants with WASSCE, NECO, GCE can apply. Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Ability to experiment and try new things
How to apply for the Ibom air recruitment 2022
- Visit the Ibom Air application portal, www.ibomair.com.
- Input your full name.
- Input your address.
- Enter your state.
- Input your age.
- Input your active phone number and email.
- Enter the job position you are aspiring for.
- Choose the date you wish to start the work.
- Input your desired remuneration.
- Tick your current employment status.
- If currently employed, input your current employer details.
- Choose your experience status with the aviation industry.
- If you have experience in aviation, input your years of experience.
- If you have experience in aviation, input your area of specialization.
- Input your highest acquired degree.
- Input the institution where the degree was obtained.
- Tick your NYSC status.
- Click on the ‘Add File’ link to upload your resume.
- Input your signature.
- Select the date of your application submission.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and wait for an invitation letter for an interview if selected.
Alternatively, email your application along with your most recent resume/CV to [email protected] Remember to provide a tag for the job you’re applying for. Simply tag or identify Ibom Air Baggage Handlers if you’re applying for Baggage Handlers, for example.