How To Check My NIMC Details Online 2023: Information on how to check your NIMC Details have been made available here on this page. The National Identity Management Commission card enrollment is free. The JAMB Registrar has required candidates to have their NIMC number before registering for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board entrance examination.
Across the 36 states in Nigeria, there are various NIMC registration centers. We have made available information on how to check if your NIMC card is available or how to check if your national ID status is functional.
Nigerians who have already enrolled or registered for a National Identity Management Commission card but have yet to receive a notification from the National Identity Management Commission are advised to visit the NIMC center where they registered to check if their NIMC card is available for collection.
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
How To Check My NIMC Details Online
The National Identity Management Commission has made it easier for Nigerians who have applied for a national identity card can visit the https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng portal login portal to check the progress of their application.
How to Check My NIMC 2023 Online Details – To see if your National ID card is ready for pickup or to check your NIMC online, please follow the procedure listed below. However, the National Identity Card registration facility PIN issued to you must be kept intact.
- First, log into the: https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng portal or https://dashboard.nimc.gov.ng to access the Verification History logs.
- Fill out all information, and make sure you use the same information you used during your National Identity Management Commission registration.
- Fill in your first name, middle name, last name, and NID number; all information must be filled in correctly.
- Lastly, to check the tracking ID, click on Check Now icon, and the NIMC dashboard will show you the status of your National Identity Card and whether it is ready for collection.
If you are having issues checking your National Identity Management Commission, all you have to do is to check if your information is correct.
It is easier and safer to complete your online pre-enrollment on your personal computers or Internet-enabled smartphones rather than going to the NIMC enrollment center.
Nigerians are advised to disregard anyone who requests funds to speed up the NIN enrollment process. Also, they should keep off any individual claiming to acquire a National e-ID card.
Your National Identity Management Commission card enrollment is to be applied correctly. After the registration has been completed, you are expected to wait and pick up your card when it is available.