The application process for FMBN recruitment 2022 is now available online. Are you interested in working with the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria? FMBN is inviting suitable applicants to apply for the recruitment exercise in 2022.
Nigeria’s Federal Mortgage Bank is currently hiring. See the available jobs, prerequisites, and qualifications for the FMBN recruiting 2022, as well as how to apply.
If you are interested in working for FMBN, you should read these instructions to ensure that your application is submitted successfully on the recruitment portal.
FMBN Recruitment Form 2022
Available Recruitment In Nigeria
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
The application can be found on the FMBN careers portal at www.fmbn.gov.ng. Most importantly, the application form for the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria is completely free. Please disregard any information or individuals requesting payment in exchange for completing the form.
Basic Requirements for FMBN Recruitment 2022
- To be considered for this position, you must meet Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria standards.
- What you need to know now is what the requirements are:
- B.Sc., HND and Master’s Degree holders are to apply for the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria job scheme
- Applicants applying for the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria must have good knowledge in computer operation and its applications
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria needs vibrant, optimistic and applicants who are willing to work when needed
- Good communication habits are compulsory
- Recent Passports photograph and valid government approved ID Cards are required for the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria job scheme
- And lastly, other educational credentials are required.
- Applicants must also be physically and intellectually fit, as well as drug- and narcotic-free.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
These are the essential prerequisites you must meet before applying for a position with the Bureau of Public Enterprises. If you are certain you meet all the requirements, follow the instructions below to apply.
FMBN Salary Structure 2022
|Graduate INTERNSHIP||NGN 517K – NGN 562K/yr|
|Intern INTERNSHIP||NGN 115K – NGN 124K/yr|
|Database Administrator INTERNSHIP||NGN 520K – NGN 563K/yr|
|NYSC Corp Member||NGN 173K – NGN 186K/yr|
How to Apply for FMBN Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria registration portal: www.fmbn.gov.ng
- Create an account using your current email address.
- Please confirm your account by email.
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- Preferred Physical Screening State
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Credentials to be uploaded
FMBN Rent To Own 2022
The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Rent-to-Own house scheme from the FMBN which are:
- Innovative are affordable with regard to housing product,
- It provides an easy payment plan towards becoming a homeownership for workers in Nigeria
- These FMBN Rent To Own scheme is specifically, in other word, designed to make it easy and accessible for interested workers in Nigeria to move into their Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria homes as tenants
- With regard to this, the worker will pay for and own the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria properties through:
- or yearly rent payments which may spread over periods of 30- years.
FMBN Home Renovation Loan 2022
- The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria loan is to afford to customers or Nigerians with an opportunity to access the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria loans for the renovation of their personal existing homes
- These products are specifically designed for Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria customers or also interested Nigerians who are major contributors to the Nigeria National Housing Fund, that is:
- Desire to renovate
- To improve existing personal properties
- Or through family ownership.
FMBN Estate Development Loan 2022
- The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (Estate Development Loan) which is, in other word, a facility granted to private developers,
- State housing corporations and housing cooperatives to settle its housing deficit via mass basic production of houses for ownership through National Housing Fund (NHF) contributors
- These Estate Development Loan facility is granted basically at 10% interest with general a maximum Federal Mortgage Bank repayment period of 24 months only
- Also, this facility is majorly devised to facilitate large sector production of basic houses for sale
- To its contributors at affordable prices
- Also expand its availability of affordable housing in Nigeria at large
- And as the Federal Mortgage Bank general policy of its Bank, houses are produced through the:
- Estate Development Loan (EDL) window should not, in general, exceed ₦15million in price
- And must be sold only to National Housing Fund (NHF) contributors
FMBN NHF Mortgage Loan 2022
- This Estate Development Loan in general, the facility is granted at 4% interest
- To accredited FMBN Primary Mortgage Bank at 6% to National Housing Fund (NHF) contributors for a maximum basic tenor of 30 years
- Which is generally secured by the mortgaged property
- A contributor can also access up to ₦15million naira from the Fund
- Through accredited and licensed (PMB) as a mortgage loan to build a property
- Also, you can:
- Improve a property
- Or renovate your own home after 6 months of basic continuous contributions.
Once the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria begins the 2022 recruitment process, we will update this page with the most up-to-date application methods.