Some of the Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022 has been enabled. And this page covers the more essential areas, such as Federal Government jobs 2022 at large, and as well as how to apply for Federal Government jobs, its requirements, qualifications, and other relevant recruitment information, which have been made available on this page
Generally, several Federal Governments has successfully begun its recruitment intake. Also, this page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing Federal Government recruitment scheme, as well as other related recruitment information that will guide you in your online application.
For more Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022 updates, please follow all these procedures which has been listed on this page. The Federal Government, in general, believes that everyone deserves an opportunity to live a better life, no matter his/her:
- Educational background
- Or belief.
That is the major reason why the Government has offered equal opportunity to all prospective employees regardless of their:
- Marital status
- Ethnic origin
- Or other diversity issues.
And, some of the available recruitment jobs are for vibrant graduates, and other experienced workers who have basic working experience in its field of work. So if you are interested in any of this Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022, then it’s time to take a bold step.
Meanwhile, the Federal Government are looking forward to improving basic lives of Nigerians across the six (6) Geo-political zones. Which includes you that is reading. And is the right time for you to unlock your full potential with these Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022, and give your life a sense of belonging.
Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022
Most importantly, this page will show you all Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022 procedures, that should be followed to boost your chances of being recruited in these Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022 job exercise. To begin, keep reading:
Top Searches For this Recruitment
- Federal Government Agency recruitment
- Federal Government recruitment of teachers
- Latest recruitment in Nigeria 2022
- How can I get a Government job fast?
- Is the federal government recruiting teachers?
- Latest Federal Government jobs in Nigeria
- Federal Government Jobs 2022
- List of Federal Government Recruitment Agencies
This Are The General Federal Government Agencies Aspirants Should Consider Applying
The National Identity Management Commission is a legal Nigerian institution that generally operates the country’s national identity management systems.
To be a member of the NIMC, visit the National Identity Management Commission official portal, to start an online application.
Generally, the Nigeria Police Force is one of the lawful Federal Government recruitment organization in Nigeria. The force is the crucial law enforcement and the lead security agency in the Nigeria.
To be a member of the Nigeria Police, please visit the Nigeria Police official portal
NAFDAC is a Federal Government body that is in charge of for:
- Regulating and controlling the advertisement
- Sale and use of drugs
- Packaged water
- And medical devices in Nigeria.
Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) is generally the apex standardization agencies in Nigeria. And the aim objectives of the institution includes:
- Assistance in the production of quality goods
- Certification of industrial products
- Preparation of standards and processes relating to:
(c) Products and their promotion at the regional
(e) And international levels
- Circulation of information relating to standards
- Improvement of measurement accuracy
- Quality control and metrology
- To submit your online application, please visit the official SON official portal.
Generally, the Department of Petroleum Resources are among the Federal Government recruitment agencies, which has a department under the:
- Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources
Meanwhile, the Department of Petroleum Resources has the legislated responsibility in ensuring compliance of:
- Petroleum laws
- And guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Do want to participate in its online application? Visit: www.dpr.gov.ng
6. You can as well apply for the: Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
NSCDC is a paramilitary body of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is authorized to provide measures against:
- Threat and any form of attack
- Or disaster against the nation.
To apply, visit the NSCDC official portal
7. You can check on: Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
ICPC is also one of the Federal Government agencies. And meanwhile, the mandate of the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission is to proscribe and restrain:
- Punishment for corrupt practices
- And other related offences.
Are you as aspirant, and you think you have what it takes to join the ICPC in fighting corruption in Nigeria? If so, then visit the ICPC official portal: www.icpc.gov.ng
The Nigerian Army may soon begin. And, it is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations.
Do you want to join the Nigerian army? Visit its official portal: recruitment.army.mil.ng
FCSC is an executive body that has the legal authority to make:
- Transfers and appointments
- And to utilize disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
Are you an aspirant, and you have what is required to be a member of the Federal Civil Service Commission? Then visit the FCSC official portal and start an online application: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
In other words, the Nigerian Air Force is an arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. And It is one of the largest in Africa at large. Do you want to be a member of the Nigerian Air force, visit: https://airforce.mil.ng
Meanwhile, do you have what it takes to be a qualified teacher? If so, then the application for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment has been enabled to qualified aspirants. To begin, visit: https://education.gov.ng.
NIMASA are responsible for regulations related to:
- Maritime labour
- And coastal waters.
For more information, online application and how to apply, visit NIMASA official portal.
The Independent National Electoral Commission is an electoral body/agency that oversees elections in Nigeria. For more information with regard to the INEC, visit: www.inecnigeria.org
Generally, the mission of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is to harmonize basic resources towards:
- Efficient and effective disaster prevention
- And response in Nigeria.
NEMA acts in the following areas:
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Policy and strategy
- Search and rescue
- Geographic Information System
- Relief and rehabilitation
- And logistics
Want to apply? Then visit your preferred official portal
Meanwhile, the Universal Basic Education Commission vision is to be a world-class:
- Regulatory agency
- Education intervention for the promotion of qualitative
- And functional basic education in Nigeria.
Are you aspirants and do you have what it takes to be an eligible teacher? Then its official portal: www.ubeconline.com
The Federal Fire Service are firefighter agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, which was established by an:
- Act of Parliament administered with the sole authority of mitigation
- Extinction and prevention of fire
- And other emergencies, as well as to carry out other sundry duties.
For online application, visit the Federal Fire Service official portal: www.fedfire.gov.ng
Meanwhile, Nigerian Railway Corporation services are generally on an increase. And the NRC may begin its recruitment exercise for the year 2022, more information with regard to the Nigerian Railway Corporation official portal: www.nrc.gov.ng
Nigerian Ports Authority is a Federal Government branch that intervene and hold sway over all ports in Nigeria. The Nigerian Ports Authority is looking for suitably aspirants who are willing and ready to work.
Aspirants are expected to have:
- Interpersonal skills
- Relevant academic qualifications
- Excellent communications
- And technical qualifications.
Its online application procedures can be accessed through its official portal: https://nigerianports.gov.ng
The Nigeria Immigration Service is one of the Federal Government recruitment body and to access the NIS official portal, visit: www.immigration.gov.ng
EFCC are generally Nigerian law enforcement agency that scrutinize financial crimes such as:
- Advance fee fraud
- And money laundering.
To apply, visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission official portal: efccnigeria.org
21. Nigerian Navy
The Nigerian Navy are generally a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. And It is the largest in African continent at large, which consist of thousands of personnel.
Are you inspiring to be a member of the Nigerian Navy? If so, to start an online application, visit the Nigerian Navy official portal.
Are you an aspirant, and you are interested in joining the Nigeria Customs Service? To begin, visit the Nigeria Custom Service official portal: www.customs.gov.ng
Federal Road Safety Corps is the Governmental Agency with lawful function for road safety administration in Nigeria.
To apply for its online application, visit the Federal Road Safety Corps official portal: www.frsc.gov.ng
Meanwhile, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency are federal agency with a tasked in:
- preventing the distribution
- Smuggling of hard drugs
- And illegal drugs.
The Agency is looking for qualified aspirants who are willing to discharge their duties. To apply, visit the NDLEA official portal.
FIRS is the agency which are responsible for:
- Accounting for tax
- And other revenues
The online application process can be accessed through its official portal: www.firs.gov.ng
Generally, National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate, which was established:
- Under Act 35 of 1999 Constitution
- To improve the health of all Nigerians
For more information on how to apply for its online application, visit the NHIS official portal: www.nhis.gov.ng
The Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022 are a few of the many available Government recruitment agencies in Nigeria which have been listed on this page.
And, for more Federal Government jobs in Nigeria, please click on these Link.
Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022 Online General Requirements
These are the above requirements listed below:
- Interested aspirants must be a Nigerian
- Must be criminal free
- Aspirants with bad criminal record will not be accepted.
- Must be willing to work
- Interested aspirants must be physically/mentally fit
- Interested aspirants must be of good behaviour
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificates required
- All aspirants must have a valid means of identification (Government Approved ID Cards)
- Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria are required
- All Federal Government institutions required that aspirants must have the ability to think across:
- And scenarios
(a) All Federal Government institutions requires aspirants who are:
- Vibrant and Excellent in writing
- Dedicated To Duties
- Crime Free
- In verbal communication skills
- Expert in computer and its application
- Good at English, with regard to interaction
- Willing to discharge his/her duties when needed
- Strong team spirit
- Other educational certificates, like: WASSCE, NECO, GCE and others are required by all Federal Government institutions
Important Keys For The Federal Government Recruitment
Important Notice: With regard to the Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022, we do not have any control on the ongoing job scheme. And, what we only do, is to provide job recruitment information, that will guide you during your preferred job online application.
Which we have provided all job procedures, its requirements, and guidelines that will guide you during your online application for the year 2022.
(a) The Federal Government generally said it will no longer accept any aspirants who do not have the:
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- Consequently, to apply for any Federal Government jobs 2022, you must obtain your National Identity Number (NIN)
(b) Interested aspirants can only apply for one position
(c) Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises
(d) Do not pay anyone who claims he/she will help you get any of the Federal Government job
(e) Most importantly, figure out the particular field of work you are interested in, and apply
(f) At the end of the Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022 exercise, only a few aspirants will be selected.
For example, if you want to be in:
- The military, please apply for the Nigerian Army Online Recruitment Exercise alone isn’t a guarantee.
To save yourself the stress of applying for a position at the Nigerian Army year after year recruitment online procedures, also think about it, and why not apply for the:
- Nigerian Air-force
- And the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment exercise at the same time.
If you are not among the:
- Nigerian Army
- Or Navy shortlisted aspirants
you will be among the:
- Nigeria Police Force shortlisted aspirants
- or that of the Air-force.
Many individuals have generally succeeded in using this formula. It is also one of the best options to secure a government job. And you can as well try it, and you will find out how it works.
Also, another example, if in case, you want to apply for the Federal Government education, or in other words, a teaching jobs, then you can apply for any of the following:
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- National Teachers Institute (NTI)
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Universities Commission (NUC)
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- West African Examination Council (WAEC)
- And also, the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB).
In addition, if you want to apply for the Federal Government Health or any of the Medical Jobs, then consider applying for any three of the following listed below:
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR)
- Secondly, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- Thirdly, National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
- Fourthly, the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
- National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
And, this in general applies to other Governmental sectors.
Why You Should Apply for Federal Government Jobs 2022
- It gives you a sense of identity
- It will help you understand the world better, in general
- You will get a regular:
- Pay cheque
- Or salary credited to your above account each month.
- You will improve your social skills
- It gives your life a sense of meaning/purpose.
- You will have the basic opportunity to meet people
- Generally, you will be astonish at how much you will:
- Learn good skills from people around you
- Diverse backgrounds
- And levels of experience
- And lastly, you will learn a lot from people who are willing to share what they know.
Procedures/How To Apply For Federal Government Recruitment Scheme 2022
To apply for any Federal Government jobs 2022, please follow the following procedures listed below:
- Visit any of your preferred Federal Government jobs 2022 official portal
- You are to provide the following detail
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Make sure you fill all requirement
- Cross-check your online application
- Before submitting
- Print out the registration as required
- Only shortlisted aspirants will be invited
- Also, there will be screening exercise for all shortlisted aspirants
- Screening date and time will be communicated to all aspirants through email
How Are The Frequently Asked Questions And Answers About The Federal Government Jobs For The Year 2022
(a) How can I apply for the Federal Government Recruitment for the year 2022?
- To apply, visit the official portal of your preferred Government recruitment agency, to begin an online application.
(b) When is the Federal Government Recruitment Official Closing date 2022?
- The deadline/official closing date for the Federal Government Job Recruitment 2022 has not been declared officially. We will update this page once there is a new development with its recruitment closing date.
(c). Do I need a degree at first, before applying for a Federal Government Job, 2022 in Nigeria?
- It generally depends on the particular job you are interested in applying
- If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job chronicle.
Generally, an aspirant who does not have a degree may also be considered at a particular level of work, if he/she can demonstrate essential relevant experience.
4. What are the basic Required Documents for the Federal Government Job 2022?
- Print out of your registration slip.
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- Or Affidavit of Declaration of Age.
- A copy of your online application printout
- Passport photographs
- Educational certificates
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- Government Approved ID Cards
For more information with regard to any Federal Government jobs in Nigeria, always visit this portal