A nationwide announcement has been released for candidates who may want to apply for the Federal Fire Service 2023 Recruitment. The www.fedfire.gov.ng portal login is open; interested candidates can now log in to apply. Necessary guidelines on how to apply have been pointed out to assist eligible persons interested in joining the Federal Fire Service.
To apply for the federal fire service recruitment, you have to log in to the FFS portal and follow the application instructions to apply. The FFS 2023 Application Form has been released, and interested candidates filling out the application form requirements must complete all required data before clicking on the submit button.
Candidates who fill out the application form requirement correctly and upload all required academic qualifications may stand a chance to be among the 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates.
The Federal Fire Service has made known all interested candidates applying on the www.fedfire.gov.ng portal login to carefully go through the information filled on the application form to avoid errors before clicking on the submit button. As unwanted errors made when filling out the FFS 2023 Application Form may not be corrected after submission.
Successful candidates (shortlisted) will be invited through their email, phone numbers or the www.fedfire.gov.ng portal login for their screening and training assessment exercise.
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
The federal fire service recruitment application form has yet to be released for the 2023/2024 online application. However, the Federal Fire Service is not recruiting. To apply on the www.fedfire.gov.ng portal login, interested candidates must wait until the Federal Fire Service announces online applications for various vacant positions.
Table of Contents
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023 Requirements
The Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023 requirements are the essential stage that will tell if you will be considered. To increase your chances of being shortlisted, interested candidates must complete all requirements correctly.
Candidates must complete the FFS 2023 application form criteria to be considered for the screening and training assessment exercise.
- Interested candidates applying must be at least 1.68 meters tall for males and 1.62 meters tall for females. And the mentioned individuals must be 18 to 30 years old.
- Bachelor, Master’s, HND or OND, certificate of birth, and certificate of origin/identification, including your NYSC discharge certificate, must be scanned and uploaded on the www.fedfire.gov.ng portal login.
- Candidates must possess at least five credits passes in O’ Level and not more than two sittings. Mathematics and English Language are mandatory.
- Interested candidates must possess a legal means of identification, such as a Driver’s license, International Passport, voter’s card or others.
- Health medical fitness will be required from all participants applying for the FFS 2023 Recruitment exercise and must issue from any of the federal medical centers.
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service 2023 Recruitment
Federal Fire Service 2023 shortlisted candidates shall be notified through email, SMS or www.fedfire.gov.ng portal login for each stage of the recruitment process.
After submitting the application form, all participants are expected to print out their application form slips, which will be required at the 2023/2024 FFS screening centers.
- Visit the www.fedfire.gov.ng portal login,
- Signup with a valid email
- Go through the login portal instructions.
- Provide all required information.
The Federal Fire Service 2023 has yet to begin, and online application for the Federal Fire Service vacant positions is not ongoing. We advised all interested candidates to be good Nigerians until Federal Fire Service releases a 2023/2024 recruitment exercise date.