The application portal for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2022-2023 (www.fedfire.gov.ng) is now online through the official portal. Do you want to apply for a position in the Federal Fire Service? This page will walk you through the steps of successfully submitting your application to the application portal.
Qualified people are encouraged to apply for various job positions with the Federal Fire Service. This website offers important information about the Federal Fire Service recruitment process, including how to successfully submit your application using the application portal.
Credibility is required for enlistment in the Federal Fire Service, which means you must be competent for the position you seek for. Before you can apply for FFS Jobs, you must first understand the prerequisites and credentials that must be met.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements 2022
This is the most important component of the application process. This will decide whether you are qualified for the available positions. The following are the qualifications you must meet in order to apply for the current position:
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
- The applicant must be a naturalized Nigerian citizen with a recognized form of identification.
- Applicant must be medically fit and provide a complete medical fitness report from any government hospital.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Male applicants must be 1.65m tall and female applicants must be 1.60m tall.
- For men, the applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 0.87m.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2022
Because the recruitment for the Federal Fire Service employment in 2022 has not yet begun, we do not have complete information on how to apply. The fundamental application procedure is outlined below.
- Visit www.fedfire.gov.ng to access the application portal.
- Select the desired position by clicking on it.
- Make an account using your current email address or phone number.
- Complete the online application.
- Please attach the necessary documentation.
FFS stands for Federal Fire Service. It is a federal agency that is responsible for a variety of government functions, and as a result, it is required to hire new employees from time to time. Information will be available to the public once the Federal Fire Service begins recruiting.
On its website, www.fedfire.gov.ng, the Federal Fire Service (FFS) states unequivocally that recruitment into the service is transparent and fully free of charge. This means that you should be able to participate in the recruitment process as long as you have the required credentials.