Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form – https://www.enugustate.gov.ng
Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2022: This is to notify all eligible and qualified applicants of the ongoing Enugu SUBEB recruitment for the year 2022, as all requirements, qualification, and how to apply for the Enugu state universal basic education board recruitment. To know more about the application form, read through the information below.
We shall be revealing to you all the basic information you need to apply for Enugu SUBEB teachers recruitment and how to successfully forward your application and get shortlisted. Furthermore, it is advised to apply on or before the closing date. Therefore, we have provided every details required as well as guidelines that will assist you in the application process.
These includes all the basic information such as, the qualification, requirements, and how to apply for the Enugu State universal basic education board recruitment without being disqualified. So read through and apply using the outlined guidelines below.
Is Enugu SUBEB Recruitment Form Out?
To all qualified applicants, the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is not out yet. Therefore, it is advisable to always visit this page, as we will continually update this page as soon as the Application Form is released via the official portal.
- FRSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Enugu SUBEB Application Portal
All applicants interested in applying for Enugu State universal basic education board recruitment, should always forward their application form through the Enugu SUBEB official portal, as any applicant who applied through a different portal will not be shortlisted for recruitment. Therefore, to apply for this ongoing recruitment use the link mentioned below.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2022 Requirements
To apply and get shortlisted, kindly go through the outlined requirements listed below.
- Firstly, all interested applicants must be an indigene of Enugu State and reside in Nigeria
- Applicants must possess a certificate of state of origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.
- Most importantly, applicants must have at least a National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Also, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN] is required
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B.Tech (Ed.) are encouraged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- All candidates must have a valid identity card
- You must have either of the following; SSCE, NECO, or GCE and must have at least five credit subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Applicant interested in the Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
How to Apply for Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2022
Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2022. To apply for the ongoing Enugu SUBEB Recruitment, You must first log in to the official application portal via https://www.enugustate.gov.ng. Then follow all the instruction highlighted through the portal. Then, click the “Apply Now” button, and enter your active email address to create an account, once this is done, submit all the necessary documents and the forward your application.
Finally, applicants should always visit this portal for update regarding the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment, or always check your email address to know when the next stage of the recruitment will commence. For more information or inquires, always drop us a notice via the comment section and we will attend to it as soon as possible.