EFCC Screening Date 2022: The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Screening must be required, and each shortlisted candidate who is selected to be a part of the positions specified for this recruitment must be screened before beginning work. As we all know, the EFCC Screening Date and test centres are discussed in this article.
What happens once the EFCC Recruitment is completed and candidates are shortlisted? Screening will take place at the EFCC’s preferred sites; screening dates and examination centres will be chosen by Nigerian authorities.
Candidates who pass the Screening Exam should report to the Zonal Screening Centres in their respective states of origin.
The recruitment process will begin with a Pre-Screening Examination, which will be written by individuals who have been shortlisted for service in the Nigerian Army based on general suitability criteria.
The Pre-Screening Examination will be held in the following locations around the country. Shortlisted candidates must appear for the Pre-Screening Examination at the location they specified on the application form.
NOTE: THE ADDRESSES MENTIONED BELOW ARE EFCC OFFICE LOCATIONS, AND THESE ADDRESSES MAY BE USED AS SCREENING CENTERS ON THE DAY OF THE SCREENING. WE ADVISE ALL EFCC APPLICANTS TO CONSTANTLY VISIT THE PORTAL IN CASE OF ANY UPDATE.
EFCC Examination Centers
1. Abuja Zonal Office (No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II)
2. Benin Zonal Office (No. 1 High Court Road, GRA)
3. Benue Zonal Office (Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd, Old GRA)
4. Borno Zonal Office (Plot No.80 Babashehu Lami Street Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout)
5. Enugu Zonal Office (Plot 106 Federal Government College Road. Independence Layout)
6. Gombe Zonal Office (No. 4 EFCC Street, New GRA)
7. Ibadan Zonal Office (16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku)
8. Ilorin Zonal Office (No. 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA)
9. Kaduna Zonal Office (No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa)
10. Kano Zonal Office (No. 2 Hajj Camp Road)
11. Lagos Zonal Office (No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi)
12. Port Harcourt Zonal Office (6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA)
- Port Harcourt
13. Sokoto Zonal Office (No. 7 Super Quarters Rd, Off Sama Rd)
14. Uyo Zonal Office (No.3 Akparawa Crescent Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane] Ewet Housing)
- Cross River
EFCC Screening Requirements 2022-2023
To take part in the screening test, you must meet the following requirements:
- To be considered for this screening, you must provide proper identification, such as an international passport, a voter’s ID card, a national ID card, or a driving licence.
- Make sure you bring the originals of your birth certificate, educational qualifications, medical fitness certificate, and NYSC discharge certificate, as well as two (2) recent passport photos.
- At the test centres, all electronic devices are prohibited, including cell phones, USB drives, cameras, bags (personal items), packages, wallets, key rings, and so on.
If you’d like to be alerted when the EFCC Screening Date is announced, simply leave a comment below, and we’ll keep you updated.
EFCC Screening Date 2022-2023
Some candidates chosen for the EFCC Recruitment will have their tests on Thursday, January 23, 2020, while others will have their exams on Friday, January 24, 2020, depending on their centers. According to the authorities, other exams will be taken sooner or later.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment Aspirants should check the portal as often as possible because modifications may be made in a short period of time.