EFCC Recruitment 2022 Application Form | www.efccnigeria.org | Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Official Registration Portal
The application portal for the EFCC recruitment 2022 (www.efccnigeria.org) is now live. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is inviting all qualified applicants to apply for a position in the ongoing EFCC registration 2022. Continue reading to find out how to do it from the comfort of your own home or office.
The following is the requisite number of candidates for each category:
- Detective Assistant – 20
- Detective Inspectors – 20
- Detective Superintendent – 20
EFCC Recruitment Application Form 2022
Candidates who intend to apply for the position must complete and submit the application online only at www.efccnigeria.org, the official website of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
The registration form for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is free. You should not give anyone money in return for a registration form. The application can be found at www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/careers/.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements, 2022
|Be a Nigerian Citizen||People from outside Nigeria are not permitted to apply for positions in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment.|
|Be strong in health||Those with any health issues should not apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment; if they do, they risk being fired after the recruitment.|
|Be Educated||While applying for the EFCC Job opportunity, all applicants are urged to present their credentials, which include your WAEC/NECO Certificate as well as a higher educational degree. NOTE: this is not an optional step.|
|Age||Between 22 – 35|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc., HND, M.Sc., NYSC Discharge Cert. Most Importantly, possession of computer knowledge and certificate will be an added advantage|
|Other Requirements||Not less than 1.7 m in height for male and 1.64 m for female and Must be of good character, have the ability to work under pressure|
- The candidate must be a naturalized Nigerian.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.7 meters tall, while female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters when completely inflated.
- Candidate must be in good health and have a verified medical report from one of the government hospitals.
- There must be no physical or mental disabilities in the candidate.
- Candidate must have completed WASSCE with a minimum of 5 credit passes in core subjects such as mathematics and English language in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants with higher degrees, such as an OND, HND, BSC, and so on, are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply For EFCC Recruitment 2022
The EFCC has mandated that all Zonal Heads contact states within their control in order to find qualified individuals.
The minimum number of candidates required for each position A list of states under your jurisdiction is attached, as well as a template for entering candidate information per state and each cadre for convenience of reference.
You are therefore required to provide the CVs and credentials of qualified candidates to the undersigned, as well as a soft copy of the candidates’ entered details in Microsoft Excel format, to email@example.com.
Applicants should go to their local EFCC Recruitment Zonal Headquarters [Click] in their state or place of residence for an application form, CV, and qualifications, as well as to submit the form requirements.