The ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 – Latest information on how to apply for the Economic Community of West African States recruitment exercise has been published here. Candidates who have been waiting for the ECOWAS 2023 Recruitment to be announced can log in to the ECOWAS official portal: https://ecowas.int/careers/, and select the vacant position that suits your academic qualifications.
Online applications for the ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 vacant positions have commenced. However, the Economic Community of West African States announced on the career portal, informing candidates to visit the https://ecowas.int/careers/, fill out the application form using a computer, attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and send after filling out all requirements.
Interested candidates applying for the ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 must send their online application to the email address provided on the ECOWAS recruitment portal. See 2023/2024 recruitment requirements and educational qualifications and how to send your application form on the email listed on the recruitment portal have been shown below this page.
The https://ecowas.int/careers/ login portal is open for Economic Community of West African States online application. And recruitment has begun. And the age limit for ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 consideration is 50 years. To begin, go through the ECOWAS application requirements below to start filling the application form.
The ECOWAS 2023 Application Form is out. Individuals interested in applying can access the application form on the ECOWAS official portal. All applications for the ECOWAS VACANT POSITIONS are to be applied by all interested candidates on or before the recruitment closing date.
- DSS Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 Requirements
See the ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 requirements below:
- Fill Out Your Personal Information and Language Skills
- Doctorate, Master’s, Bachelor, HND or OND Degree
- NYSC discharge certificate and WASSCE, NECO or GCE
- Professional Qualification or Certification
- Professional Experience, Professional References and Covering Letter (Optional)
- Interested candidates applying for the ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 must be dedicated and free from crime and drugs.
- Before any candidates apply through the https://ecowas.int/careers/ login portal, they should make sure they have been medically certified by any of the government hospitals.
How To Apply For ECOWAS 2023 Recruitment
ECOWAS Recruitment 2023
- Visit the login portal: www.ecowas.int
- Go through the portal career and download the ECOWAS 2023 Application Form by CLICKING on JOB APPLICATION FORM
- Once you download the ECOWAS 2023 Application Form
- Provide all required information and attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV) by an email
- Interested candidates should indicate the body of their application mail, for instance: (1) The title (s) of the vacant position (s) they are applying for on the recruitment career portal.
How Much Is ECOWAS 2023 Salary?
Below is the salary the Economic Community of West African States pays the following staff members.
|JOB TITLE||SALARY REPORT||SALARY|
|Diplomat salaries||1 salary reported||$68,691 Annually|
|Data Analyst salaries||1 salary reported||$59,627 Annually|
|Administrative Assistant salaries||1 salary reported||$40,855 Annually|
ECOWAS Intern Salaries
ECOWAS internship Salary – The Economic Community of West African States 2023 Average Net Salary for an Intern in Nigeria, is approximately: 79,000 Naira.