The ECOWAS Recruitment 2022/2023 exercise. We are here to announce to all unemployed Nigerians seeking for a job in this organization that the ECOWAS Recruitment 2022 Online Application has not begun and no date regarding to this recruitment have been fix but rest assured in no distant time, a shout out for this recruitment exercise will begin. The Economic Community of West African State ( ECOWAS ) are created to promote economical cooperation among member State in order to raise a living standard and promote basic economic developments. For more information, enquiries and online application visit the Economic Community of West African State official website: www.ecowas.int
On this article, we will be guiding all interested applications with the basic updates, requirements and information that will assure success to all online applications that will be commencing soon. And all applicants should note that the recruitment form is not available, so interested applicant are advised to ignore and person or persons requesting for funds for the ECOWAS Recruitment Form 2022.
ECOWAS Recruitment Form 2022/2023
As we earlier said, the recruitment form is unavailable and no recruitment date has been announced by the Economic Community of West African State. For more information: Click Here
Requirements For ECOWAS Recruitment 2022-2023
The requirements are listed below:
- B.SC, HND, OND certificate are required
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior
- Must be willing to work.
- Criminals and fraudulent offenders are not allowed to apply for this recruitment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fits
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate For graduates
- Interested applicants must be a vibrant Nigerian
- Interested applicants must have good communication
- All interested applicants must have a valid means of identification
Application Formula For ECOWAS Recruitment 2022-2023
The ECOWAS Recruitment 2022-2023 official portal: CLICK HERE
- Visit the ECOWAS official website: www.ecowas.int
- Access the Job section on the website
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- At the application form, fill in the following details: Full Names, Permanent addresses, Local Government Area, Email addresses, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, Course of study.
- Provide all the listed necessary information
- Verify all your information before submission
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by ECOWAS Nigeria
- And make sure your Curriculum Vitae is up to date
- Submit your application.