National Common Entrance Exam Date is Out
Now is the time to fill out the federal common entry registration form 2022. The National Examination Council (NECO) is accepting applications from adequately qualified applicants for the National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) for admission into Federal Government Unity Colleges’ Junior Secondary School (JSS1) for the academic year 2022/2023.
NCEE Common Entrance 2022 Eligibility.
- Pupils in the final year of primary school who will not be under the age of ten by September 2022.
- All candidates must now select a school from one of the country’s six (6) geopolitical zones.
- The tests are only open to students in their final year of primary school.
How To Register for National Common Entrance 2022.
The registration process is entirely online. What is the cost of a standard admission form? Read on to find out more.
a. Candidates within Nigeria;
Heads of Primary Schools should contact their respective State Ministries of Education or NECO State Offices to obtain Scratch Cards at a cost of N4,500.00 (two thousand five hundred naira) plus N50.00 (fifty naira) per candidate, payable into the NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any Commercial Bank.
Private candidates can also get scratch cards from NECO State Offices across the country for N4,500.00 (two thousand five hundred naira) plus N50.00 (fifty naira) after depositing funds into the NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any Commercial Bank.
b. Overseas Candidates (Europe and other overseas Countries);
After depositing $400.00 into the NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) in any of the Commercial Banks, High Commissions, Embassies, or Consulates should pick up scratch cards from the nearest NECO State Office. Candidates from outside the country should be aware that examination centers are only available within the country.
c. Online Registration Procedure:
- Parents should register their children at https://ncee.neco.gov.ng.
- The registration cost must be paid.
- Complete the application.
- After that, submit the form and print the acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: After the examination, you will not be able to change your name, date of birth, or state of origin.
Please use a genuine and active email address while registering, as you will be required to validate your email address. With an inactive email, you will be unable to proceed.
d. Candidates must pick between the First (1st) and Second (2nd) Choice Federal Government Unity Colleges.
Candidates who are blind must register in the same manner as everyone else. They must, however, notify the NECO State Officer of the State in which they want to write the examination at least three weeks before the examination date.
NCEE Common Entrance Exam Date & Timetable 2022
What date is Common Entrance 2022? And When does the common admission exam take place?
- The NECO National Common Entrance Exam Date has generally rescheduled for Saturday, April 23, 2022 to May 7, 2022.
NOTE: If the time on the question paper differs from the time on the timetable, the time on the question paper must be followed.
- Candidates who are albinos or blind will be given an extra 30 minutes at the end of each paper.
- For the exam, blind candidates must use the NECO-supplied OBR Customized braille sheet.
The examination will consist of the following:
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science
Part B – English and Social Studies.
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude.
Common Entrance 2022 Questions and Answer
WE ARE LISTING FEW OF THE EXAM QUESTIONS
- National Common Entrance Exam Questions and Answers
- Section A: English Language
- Instruction: Read the passage carefully:
In these article, these monkeys were beautiful in general to watch, but they monkey fed on farm crops around a forest. Because monkeys fed on farmer’s crops in general, these monkeys were very smart. And the monkeys could spot a man who owns the crops from a far distance and quickly move away from its danger; and monkeys did this several times successful
These monkeys would pick the farmer’s bananas and also ripe cocoa and feed on them, until they monkeys were satisfied.
- Several bunches of bananas
- These pods of cocoa were totally lost in a single visit of these monkeys
- Although these monkeys did not take away the crops
- These monkeys competed with these farmers in harvesting their crops
- These monkeys usually left the farmers very sad after such visits
- Which later provoked all the farmers had to become hunters as a result of this
- They all owned guns
- Went to the farm with the guns
- And put them at their reach always.
- The passage states that ————–
A. None of the monkeys had been killed
B. The farmers usually killed the monkeys
C. The monkeys escaped unhurt, many times
D. The monkeys were always guarded
- Which above word can correctly replace (Smart) with regard to this passage is ——————
- Above, farmers wanted to kill the monkeys because ————
- These farmers kept their guns because ——
A. So that the monkeys might not steal from the farmers.
B. So that the monkeys would not see them
C. To scare the monkeys away
D. So that farmers could take them
- The above title for the passage is ——–
A. Competition between monkey s and farmers
B. How monkeys harvested crops
C. Hunting down wicked monkeys
D. The monkeys and the farmers
- USEM IBIBIO
- OR YORUBA
- OR IGBO
- OR HAUSA
- Sin abiisi se isobkeufanikoami
- Eno aka ut—-m
- Ekood die me idioonoami 59 “?”
- 60 “+”
C. Nam Awak
What are the questions asked in entrance exam 2022?
- Entrance Exam Questions: Preparation
- Quantitative aptitude.
- English Comprehension.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- General Awareness and Current affairs.
- Computer awareness
NCEE Closing Date 2022
The registration will end on 23rd April 2022.