CHEW Recruitment 2023 – The Community Health Extension Worker online application has begun; apply here for the CHEW Recruitment 2023 Application form through the recruitment portal: https://www.publichealth.com.ng/community-health-extension-worker/. Interested candidates are to note that the CHEW recruitment login portal is open.
The Community Health Extension Worker serves between the social service system, community, and health care. If you are among the interested candidates who wish to apply for the CHEW Recruitment 2023 online application, then carefully go through the CHEW recruitment requirements listed on this page.
CHEW Recruitment 2023 Application Form
The CHEW Recruitment 2023 Application Form is available on the official Portal. Interested candidates can apply on the login portal: https://www.publichealth.com.ng/community-health-extension-worker/. Candidates who are applying for CHEW recruitment are to bear in mind that the Community Health Extension Worker Application Form is free.
Interested candidates must reach specific requirements before being eligible to apply for the Community Health Extension Worker 2023 recruitment, ranging from age bracket, entry application requirements, and academic qualifications. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be among the shortlisted candidates.
- DSS Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
To view the Community Health 2023 Extension Worker vacant positions, visit the official Portal: https://www.publichealth.com.ng/community-health-extension-worker/ to start filling out the CHEW application requirements.
CHEW Recruitment 2023 Requirements
See the CHEW Recruitment 2023 application requirements listed below:
(1) To apply for any Community Health 2023 Extension Worker vacant positions, you must be physically and medically fit and free from drugs and crime.
(2) Must be good in computers, have good communication skills, and apply with WAEC, GCE, or NECO. The subject requirement must be five credits, including English and Mathematics.
(3) Interested candidates applying for the CHEW Recruitment 2023 must present the original of their NYSC discharge certificate on the day of the CHEW screening exercise. However, candidates must have a Bachelor, Master’s, or HND in any medical field before applying on the https://www.publichealth.com.ng/community-health-extension-worker/ login portal.
How To Apply For CHEW 2023 Recruitment
How to apply on the CHEW Recruitment 2023 application login Portal is shown below. Interested candidates must fill out all information correctly on the CHEW application portal.
- Visit the CHEW login portal: https://www.publichealth.com.ng/community-health-extension-worker/
- Signup with a valid email
- Go through the CHEW login portal instructions
- Provide all required information
CHEW Recruitment 2023 application registration has yet to begin, and the Community Health Extension Workers are not currently recruiting.
Candidates who wish to join the Community Health Extension Worker are advised to always visit this Portal for more news of when the CHEW Recruitment 2023 will begin, which will be made public here in no distant time.