cdfipb.careers NSCDC Login Portal2022: Check out the basic information on how to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment through the Application Portal.
For the 2022 Recruitment & documentation exercise, the NSCDC recruitment site (http://cdfipb.careers) is currently available. To discover how to log in to the www.cdfipb.careers portal and begin filling out the application form, read the instructions on this page.
5,000 successful candidates have been shortlisted for recruitment by the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire, and Immigration Services Board. Shortlisted candidates should enter the application portal on Monday, January 17, 2022, to begin their documentation process.
cdfipb.careers NSCDC Login Portal 2022
This page will cover all you need to know about the NSCDC recruiting, including the official application portal www.nscdc.gov.ng, the application form, the requirements and qualifications, how to apply, the date of the screening exams, and the application deadline.
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- NSCDC staff Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has officially opened its recruitment portal for interested individuals to submit their applications. It is strongly encouraged that interested candidates submit their applications before the deadline.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements 2022
This is a crucial aspect that you must pay close attention to. Before you can apply for the civil defence recruitment, you must have the following qualifications:
- B.Sc., HND and Masters’s Degree holders are to apply for the NSCDC job scheme
- Applicants applying for the NSCDC must have good knowledge in computer operation and its applications
- NSCDC needs vibrant, optimistic and applicants who are willing to work when needed
- Good communication habits are compulsory
- Recent Passports photograph and valid government approved ID Cards are required for the NSCDC job scheme
- And lastly, other educational credentials are required.
- Applicants must also be physically and intellectually fit, as well as drug- and narcotic-free before applying for NSCDC recruitment scheme
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
How to Log in to cdfipb.careers Portal 2022
To apply for the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Exercise 2022, To apply for the current recruiting, go to the cdfipb.careers NSCDC Login Portal and follow the instructions below:
- Visit the official NSCDC registration portal: www.cdfipb.careers.
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the NSCDC instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- Preferred Physical Screening State
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Submit your application
- Applicants who met the NSCDC requirement will be contacted by NSCDC through their email.
When submitting your application, be sure you include a clear scanned copy of your credentials. After the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and invited to take the CBT examinations.