BPP Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal is out. The basic information needed for this application form will be discussed here. Visit www.bpp.gov.ng, for more information.
Are you eligible and interested in applying for Bureau of public procurement recruitment? Therefore, BPP is calling on all qualified candidates to forward their application for the 2022 registration exercise.
The BPP is looking for new members. See the available jobs, prerequisites, and qualifications for the Bureau of public procurement Recruitment 2022, as well as how to apply.
If you are interested in working with the BPP, you should follow these instructions to ensure that your application is submitted successfully on the recruitment portal
BPP Jobs Recruitment 2022 Application Form
The Bureau of public procurement is not now recruiting, although it may do so in the near future. Interested applicants are recommended to wait patiently for the application form to be released.
The application can be found on the BPP Jobs site at www.bpp.gov.ng. Most importantly, the application form for the Bureau of public procurement is completely free. Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in exchange for completing the form.
Is BPP Jobs Recruitment Portal Opened?
All eligible applicants are to ensure they submit their application via the appropriate channel, as anyone who send their application forms to an unknown portal will not be shortlisted for recruitment. Therefore, to apply for BPP Jobs Recruitment, check out more information below on how to complete the application process.
Qualified States For BPP Jobs Recruitment
Applicants from the following states are eligible to apply for the BPP Jobs recruitment in 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Basic Requirements For BPP Jobs Recruitment 2022
- Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voter’s Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in WASSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc. or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Minimum Age: 20
How to Apply for BPP Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Bureau of public procurement recruitment, go to www.bpp.gov.ng and fill out the application form. To submit your application, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Bureau of public procurement recruitment portal: www.bpp.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Upload credentials
Once the Bureau of public procurement has begun the 2022 recruitment process, we will update this website with the most up-to-date application methods.