Borno SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023. This is to inform all interested applicant that the Borno State SUBEB Recruitment is ongoing, and it’s portal is currently available for online application. The Borno SUBEB recruitment form exercise can only be applied through the Borno State website: www.bornostate.gov.ng.
We will be reviewing to you the necessary update and detailed information and outlines guidelines that will help you process your application on this recruitment exercise, and this will include steps that will assist you apply without any obstacle.
And the all interested candidates are hereby advised to apply on before the Borno SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal closing date.
- Bayelsa SUBEB Recruitment
- Bauchi SUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Recruitment
- Abia SUBEB Recruitment
- Adamawa SUBEB Recruitment
- Anambra SUBEB Recruitment
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Requirements for the Borno SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023
Borno SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal requirements listed below:
- Any candidate who is interested on this recruitment exercise must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Certificate of State of Origin
- All applicants are advised to provide their birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A minimum of National Certificate in Education
- Holders of B.ED., B.A. (ED), BSC (ED) and N. Tech (ED) are also encouraged to apply
- Graduates are expected to provide their NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Interested eligible applicant must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All applicant must have a valid identity card
- Must have at least five credit on WASSCE, NECO, or GCE including Mathematics and English.
- An interested candidate who is not physically and mentally fit will be disqualified.
Guidelines on how to apply for the Borno SUBEB Recruitment
Follow the following steps procedures below:
- All candidates are advised to visit the official recruitment portal at: www.bornostate.gov.ng
- Candidate are to provide the following details: Full Names, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study
- All applicants are advised to print out the registration slip
- Only candidate who have been shortlisted will be invited to the next phase of the recruitment exercise
When is the Borno SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
Borno SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023. This is to notify all eligible candidate that the Borno SUBEB recruitment 2022/2023 registration has not been announced. All candidates will be to notify once it is disclosed. All applicants are hereby advised to always visit this website: www.bornostate.gov.ng.
We will keep you updated and publish all latest news regarding the Borno SUBED recruitment exercise phase on this portal. To keep you updated, all applicants are advised to stay updated regarding this recruitment process, always this website regularly.
All candidate who wish to apply on this Borno State Universal Basic Education Board are strictly advised to apply for the recruitment exercise on before the scheduled closing date.